Colorado's Romer Tackles the Other Family Business
- Key data: The listed sector. // EuroProperty;2006, p39
The article presents information related to the listed real property sector of Europe. The EPRA/NAREIT Europe Index added 90 basis points in August 2006 on the back of a strong month in July. Primary Health Properties of Great Britain led the performers of Great Britain, jumping 14% in August,...
- JPM Chase Sells Stake in Research Unit. // American Banker;4/2/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 63, p20
The author reports that a majority ownership of Primary Insight LLC has been sold by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to the company Hidary Group and the unit's managers. A description of the services that Primary Insight offers to its customers is provided. Reasons why JPMorgan sold Primary Insight are...
- Defense CUs Challenge Pentagon Over 'One Bank, One CU' Rule. Roberts, Ed // Credit Union Journal;5/19/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p3
The article reports on the petition of the defense credit unions for the Department of Defense (DoD) to halt a new credit card offered by JP Morgan Chase in Alexandria, Virginia. The credit card is sponsored by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service, stating that the card violates the own...
- Chase Bank adding six Nevada branches. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/25/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, pP25
The article reports that Chase Bank will be adding six branches in Nevada in 2011.
- Taming the invoice tangle. Bielski, Lauren // ABA Banking Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p50
Discusses the efforts of J.P. Morgan Chase's J.P. Morgan Treasury Services Unit to upgrade customer services through its electronic invoicing presentment and payment (EIPP) system. Benefits of the EIPP to billers and customers; How the EIPP works.
- The Choice to e-Invoice: Why Banks Are Better. // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p23
Provides information on the Electronic Invoice Presentment & Payment (EIPP) solution utilized by JPMorgan Treasury Services.
- J.P. Morgan Chase to Cut 200 Texas Jobs. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p37
Reports on various employee layoffs in Texas-based J.P. Morgan Chase due to re-structuring of its commercial banking operations in southwestern states of the U.S. Overview of the bank; Management staff of the bank; Significant changes in job profile of several staff members.
- Chase deals recover as expected. // Asset Securitization Report;8/19/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p9
Reports on the yield recovery of Chase Credit Card Master Trust's securities issues in August 2002.
- JPM to Take Gold as Loan Collateral. // American Banker;2/8/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 21, p16
The article reports on a resurgence in the use of physical gold assets by financial firms, such as JPMorgan Chase & Co., which announced it would begin accepting gold as collateral for some types of transactions.