N.J.'s Nancy Feldman Hits the Ground Running as State Public Finance Head
- N.J. TTFA Set to OK Final $600M Under Its Current Financing Plan. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p3
The article reports on the expected approval of New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) on the sale of its 600 million U.S. dollars of tax exempt revenue bonds.
- N.J. Issuers Caught in the Shadow of $2.8B TTFA Deal. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32387, p3
The article focuses on the impact of Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) bond transaction on the market deals of bond issuers in New Jersey. The TTFA will sell about 2.78 million dollars of tax-exempt transaction system bonds and about 109.4 million dollars of federally taxable bonds. The...
- Muni Yields Stay Stable as Big Deals Arrive. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;12/5/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33824, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. bond market in December 2012. He informs that the municipal bond yields are stable as big deals have taken the place in the primary as well in the secondary markets. He also mentions several deals including the deal of the...
- New Jersey To Refund $350M. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/20/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33118, p1
The article reports on the decision of the local government in New Jersey to cut its debt service costs in fiscal 2010 by $144.8 million to refinance up to $350 million of general obligation debt. Public finance director Nancy Feldman states that taxpayers will be paying $144 million less in...
- N.J. Plans Almost $1 Billion. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/27/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33121, p1
The article reports on the plan of the state government of New Jersey to offer $1 billion of refunding and new-money debt. It states that the Transportation Trust Fund Authority will complete a $350 million deal, which includes $270 million of taxable Build America Bonds and $82.4 million of...
- BIZ Briefs. // njbiz;5/29/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p2
Offers news briefs on business in the U.S. Floatation of bond of the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority; Approval of a legislation that would allow Verizon to quickly offer towns its own version of cable television; Acquisition of vinyl windows manufacturer Silver Line Building...
- New Jersey Issues REP for TTFA Deal, Weighs GO Team. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/15/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33333, p4
The article reports on the search of New Jersey for underwriting-selection processes for the Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) deal and general obligation refinancing.
- New Jersey TTFA Looking to Outside Financial Adviser as Money Dwindles. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/3/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33360, p4
The article reports on the plan of the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) to use an outside financial adviser to trade a financing plan as it runs out of money for capital projects by July 2011.
- Fox calls for transportation investment, trust fund replenishment at symposium. George, Andrew // njbiz;12/1/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p3
The article reports that New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner Jamie Fox has highlighted the need to replenish the Transportation Trust Fund and called for increase in investment in transportation infrastructure.