San Diego Returning To Market
- U.S.ABS primary prices $17 billion as industry preps for ABS East. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p8
Reports that the asset-backed securities primary market managed to generate an amount as issuers and managers rushed to get deals done before the upcoming ABS East conference in the U.S. Amount of the senior-subordinated deal backed by corporate aircraft leases of GE Finance; Price of the deal...
- Smoke could be clearing for tobacco ABS. A. P. // Asset Securitization Report;1/30/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p6
The article reports that, in 2005, over $5 billion in tobacco settlement asset-backed securitization came to the market in the United States, compared with no issuance in the past year. Such increase in issuance is spurred by a series of positive litigation rulings and low interest rates. Fitch...
- Short-term relief for pension pressures. Johnston, Paul // Works Management;Sep2012, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p10
The article discusses short-term relief for pressures from higher deficits and contribution demands from the trustees of the defined benefit (DB) schemes in Great Britain. The British Pensions Regulator permits more flexibility during the period when deficits are funded. It adds that several...
- Malaysian ABS growth continues. // Asset Securitization Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the growth of asset-backed securitization (ABS) since the introduction of ABS guidelines in 2001 by the Securities Commission in Malaysia. Evidence suggesting a continuation of surge in activity; Expected schedule for the completion of three deals; Arrangement of deal with CapOne Bhd...
- $7 billion hits U.S. ABS primary as summer rolls on. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;7/11/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 27, p6
Reports on the performance of the asset-backed securities (ABS) market in the United States as of July 2005. Worth of the ABS market; Absence of credit card and automobile deals from the undersized issuance calendar; Home equity loan deals.
- WRAP WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;7/11/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 27, p27
Presents data concerning asset-backed securities deals in the United States as of July 2005. Pricing date; Issuer; Transaction; Collateral; Underwriters; Amount.
- GETTING IT TOGETHER. Puffer, Marlene // Canadian Investment Review;Summer2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p45
The article focuses on the restructuring deal of Asset-Backed Commercial Paper (ABCP). The deal is disproved to be the most significant and complex transaction to happen in the Canadian fixed income markets. Untold information about the exact assets in some products to investors and anxiety of...
- Timeshare Sector Gets a New Tenant. Catton, Grant // Private Placement Letter;7/18/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p7
Reports on the participation of newcomer timeshare issuer Silverlake Resorts in the asset-backed securities market in the U.S. Amount of the private deal of the company via UBS Securities; Support of mortgage loans on Silverleaf's timeshare resort properties in different state to the deal;...
- Twists & turns mark Uruguayan deal. Ossa, Felipe // Asset Securitization Report;4/26/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the regulatory prohibition on pension funds' buying straight future flow deal in Uruguay. Rates of the underlying assets for the road construction deal; Value of revenue from the transaction; Costs of the deal initiated by Grinor, a construction company.