- Panel Discussion: American Bar Association Report. // Albany Law Review;1999, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1349
Relates the discussion at the American Bar Association (ABA) symposium on a study about the United States justice system. Public confidence on the federal courts; Basic tenet of the justice system; Views on the attidunal differences.
- Closing Remarks. Anderson, Philip S. // Albany Law Review;1999, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1499
Focuses on the syposium of the American Bar Association concerning the public perceptions of the United States judicial system. Issues tackled; Persons behind creation of the symposium.
- Panel Discussion: Changes in American Life. // Albany Law Review;1999, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1471
Reports on a discussion at the American Bar Association (ABA) conference concerning the impact of changes in public life in the United States on their perceptions and understanding of the justice system. Transition from an agrarian to an industrial society; Effects of information age; Views on...
- American Bar Association Report on Perceptions of the U.S. Justice System. // Albany Law Review;1999, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1307
Presents information on a survey which assessed the understanding and confidence of the public in the justice system of the United States. Methodology; Discussion; Conclusion.
- 2012 ABA Annual Meeting. // Brief;Spring2012, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on the American Bar Association (ABA) Annual Meeting to be held in Chicago, Illinois from August 2, 2012 to August 7, 2012.
- Join us in Chicago for the 2012 ABA Annual Meeting. // Judicial Division Record;Spring2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p5
The article offers information on the American Bar Association (ABA) Annual Meeting to be held on August 2-5, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Expanding the Discussion on Diversity Mentorship: The 2013 Diversity Dialogue Breakfast. Stevenson-Smith, Sahmra // Affiliate;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p1
This article offers information on the 2013 Diversity Dialogue Breakfast to be held during the American Bar Association (ABA) Midyear Meeting in Dallas, Texas.
- CHAIR'S MESSAGE. Seymour, Richard T. // Labor & Employment Law;Spring2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on the Atlanta Annual Section Conference organized by American Bar Association (ABA) to be held in Atlanta, Georgia from October 30, 2012 to November 3, 2012.
- Come for the CLE and Join in the Fun. Friedman, Scott N. // Family Advocate;Fall2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p3
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending the American Bar Association (ABA) Annual meeting in San Francisco, California.