Chalk and Kirby join Saatchi & Saatchi
- Saatchi & Saatchi has reorganised its finance... // Campaign (UK);03/19/99, Issue 11, p3
Reports on Saatchi & Saatchi's reorganization of its finance department. Appointment of Sally Spensley as finance director for Europe; Designation of Alec Graham as head of the Middle East and Africa markets.
- Saatchis to rejig following losses. Campbell, Lisa // Campaign (UK);08/06/99, Issue 31, p3
Reports on advertising agency Saatchi and Saatchi's planned corporate reorganization as of August 6, 1999. Reorganization as part of the agency's attempt to revitalize its operations following its loss of several clients.
- New deal salvages Saatchi. Wentz, Laurel; Lafayette, Jon // Advertising Age;2/25/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p49
This article presents changes in the proposed restructuring plans of Saatchi & Saatchi as of February 25, 2005. The plan eliminates the $411 million Saatchi would have to pay its Euroconvertible preference shareholders in 1993. The plan will guarantee the company's financial survival but not...
- Saatchi & Saatchi to shut down Gumâ€¦. // Marketing Week;11/15/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p10
The article reports on the restructure of Saatchi & Saatchi London office in London, England which would result to the closure of Gum, the company's brand entertainment division. The move follows the appointment of Robert Senior as the new chief executive of the Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon UK Group...
- Restructuring looms for Saatchi. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;10/1/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 41, p58
The article discusses the likelihood of a financial restructuring at advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi. Although Saatchi is working hard to generate cash and cut costs, it is becoming increasingly clear that a declining advertising market won't let Saatchi trade its way out of financial...
- McCann McMaps ad strategies. Strnad, Patricia // Advertising Age;4/22/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 17, p37
This article focuses on the use of McCann-Erickson Worldwide's McMapping database, originally used to create a unique ZIP-coded magazine buy for the Buick division of General Motors Corp., in McCann's advertising strategies. McMapping lets the agency map values, lifestyles, primary motivators...
- Crossing the divide. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);10/3/2002, p18
Highlights the career of Adam Kirby, global head of advertising procurement at Diageo. Career history; Information on the job responsibility; Track record in advertising industry.
- Diageo appoints ex-Lowe man for global ads post. Mason, Tania; Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);9/26/2002, p1
Announces the appointment of Adam Kirby as global head of advertising procurement for Diageo PLC.
- Humphreys gets huffy with adman contestant. // Campaign (UK);4/5/2007, Issue 14, p19
The article reports that Adam Kirby, the business development director at Saatchi & Saatchi Co. PLC was interviewed by anchor John Humphrey in the chat show "Mastermind." The program is due to be aired in July 2007. Kirby was interviewed on his specialist subject, the history of Chelsea Football...