Not all clients are created equal
- Turning Losses into Gains. Brennan, Len // Financial Planning;Jun2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p192
Provides tips for financial advisers in encouraging their clients to regain confidence on the financial planning services in the United States.
- The competitive edge. Tuttle, Marv // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p10
Reports that financial planners have begun to be interested in building relationships with customers in the United States. Comments of financial planning publisher Bob Veres at a Practice Management Conference; Client counseling and interpersonal communication; Absence of continuing education...
- Clients for Sale. Jones, Brian T. // Financial Planning;Sep2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p136
Focuses on the importance of considering client's interest in financial planning business in the U.S. Quality of a client and planner relationship; Difficulties faced in the business; Possible solution to the retirement of financial planners.
- Will Marketing Challenges Stymie Growth? // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan/Feb2012 Practice Solutions, p16
The article focuses on a survey of U.S. financial advisers which shows 88% want to acquire six to 16 new clients in 2012 while 55% are confident that they will increase their revenues in 2012.
- Which CRM Software Is Best for Your Practice? ... // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information on the study conducted by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) which revealed that only few financial advisers in the U.S. take full advantage of what their customer relationship management (CRM) software can do to build effective ways to build good...
- CRM success depends on implementation and training. Bernhart, Molly // Employee Benefit Adviser;Jul2007, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p44
The article stresses that the success of a customer relationship management (CRM) software depends on software implementation and employee training. It explores the benefits of CRM to employee benefit advisors. It cites some of the challenges confronted by companies in the implementation of CRM...
- A 10-YEAR GROWTH PLAN. Landis, David // Financial Planning;Apr2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p74
Presents a guide to increase the profitability of financial planners in the U.S. by 2015. Advantages of the ability to increase fees and retain clients for financial advisers; Factors to be considered in enhancing customer relations; Purpose of the assessment of ones financial status and sources.
- New tax legislation lowers long-term capital gains rates. Rywick, Bob // Accounting Today;7/7/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the passage of the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 that reduced long-term capital gains rates in the U.S. Areas where the lower rates do not apply to; Standards employed to ensure protection of client information.
- BofA to Expand Merrill Edge Advisors. LEVAUX, JANET // Research;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p24
The article reports on the plan of the Bank of America (BofA) to expand its Series 7 financial advisors who serve its Merrill Edge client base in the U.S. According to BoFA sales executive Cary Grace, the company proposes to double the size of its financial solutions advisors from 150 to 500 by...