The people v. AARP
- Offensive attack. Schroeder, Jim // Advocate;8/22/95, Issue 687/688, p34
Presents an interview with Larry Flynt, publisher of `Hustler' magazine. Public image; Views on being called a racist; Views on sex and violence in media.
- Flynt courts new readers. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;09/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p6
Details the plan of `Hustler' publisher Larry Flynt to expand his publishing empire with the launches of `Backspin,' `Code' and `On Board' in 1999. Target market and circulation; Budget for the debut of the golf, style and snowboarding titles.
- March 6, 1978. GREEN, JOSH // Atlanta;Mar2013, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p24
The article offers information on the assassination attempt on Larry Flynt, who was fighting misdemeanor obscenity charges at the Gwinnett County courthouse in Georgia, along with local attorney Gene Reeves on March 6, 1978.
- Hustled. Wolcott, James // New Yorker;10/07/96, Vol. 72 Issue 30, p78
Profiles Larry Flynt, owner of Hustler. Promotion of pornography without pretension; Staging of his life on a film titled `The People vs. Larry Flynt'; Publication of his autobiography `An Unseemly Man'.
- Booksmith hosts Hustler's Flynt after Borders says no. K.A. // Publishers Weekly;1/13/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 2, p25
Reports that the Booksmith in San Francisco, California held an impromptu signing with `Hustler' magazine publisher Larry Flynt. What Borders Books & Music told Flynt about a date for the signing for his book `An Unseemly Man: My Life As Pornographer, Pundit and Social Outcast'; Why Flynt chose...
- "HE SAID SHE SAID". // Xtra West (Vancouver);1/17/2008, Issue 376, p13
The article presents quotes from Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt on living in an apartment full of gays, Actor Rupert Everett who openly admitted as gay, and U.S. presidential candidate Mike Huckabee defending his idea on same-sex marriage.
- Candidate Beatty. Bardach, Ann Louise // New Yorker;10/11/99, Vol. 75 Issue 30, p41
Highlights the comments from Hollywood celebrities on the possible presidential candidacy of Warren Beatty, an actor. Eleanor Roosevelt Award given to Beatty by the Southern California chapter of the Americans for Democratic Action; Larry Flint; Richard Lovett.
- Q & A with Larry Flynt. Siegelbaum, Debbie // Hill;5/17/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 66, p23
The article presents an interview with publisher Larry Flynt, where she talks about issues such as uncovering of sex scandals, potential of presidential candidates, and political aspirations of real estate developer Donald Trump.
- Larry Flynt's Porn-Again War. Lehrer, Eli // Insight on the News;02/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p12
Profiles Larry Flynt and his publishing business. Flynt's crusade against Republicans in the United States; Brief history of his business; His rise to fame; His relationship with his daughters.