Internet highway report
- Website gives consumers the chance to rank brokers' service. Martin, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;11/10/2008, p7
The article reports on the website, called Rubii.co.uk which aims to help financial advisers attract new business and promote themselves directly to the public. The website will rank brokers according to how good their service is. It will provide consumers with a database of regulated advisers...
- The Pre-Engagement Engagement. Veres, Bob // Financial Planning;Oct2015, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p25
The article discusses the features and benefits of using pre-engagement engagement tools in financial advisor websites. It notes that websites are more effective in attracting clients when it offers more options for interaction and gaining information. It cites key features and apps that were...
- WEB RESOURCES. J.N. // Money;Aug2001, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p78
Offers a guide to finding a financial planner or adviser on the Internet. Locating a planner; Hiring an investment adviser; Checking on the standing of an adviser.
- Dollars & sense. // Instructor-Primary;Apr98, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p7
Recommends the Vanguard Planning Tools site for its financial planning features.
- Free Launch. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jan2009, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p8
The article announces that AdvisorMax, a premium content site from Bank Investment Consultant's parent company, is now available to bankinvestmentconsultant.com users for free. All financial advisors who use bankinvestmentconsultant.com will have full access to enhanced content on practice...
- Internet Highway Reportï¿½. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p21
Lists World Wide Web sites of interest to financial planners. Global Investor; Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc.; Debt Counselors of America.
- VETTING A FINANCIAL PRO JUST GOT EASIER. Mannes, George // Money;Dec2010, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p26
The article reviews the websites www.brokercheck.finra.org, where people can learn more about their financial broker, and www.adviserinfo.sec.gov, where people can learn more about their investment adviser and investment advisory firm.
- Gartmore is on call for IFAs. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;9/29/2005, p12
Reports on the launch of several facilities for financial planners, by Gartmore PLC. Accessibility of the fund managers of Gartmore through the aid of Gartmore On Call, a conference call facility; Inclusion of Gartmore TV on the company's Web site; Benefit of the video on financial advisers time.
- Personal finance. // Australian NetGuide;Aug2009, Issue 135, p83
The article reviews several websites related to money management including "www.moneymanager.com.au," "www.savingsguide.com.au," and "www.youthcentral.vic.gov.au/Managing-Money/Saving+&+spending."