The competitive edge
- Partnering with Clients. J. W. R. // Research;Mar2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p54
The article offers tips on how financial advisers can successfully partner with clients in the U.S. including being a coach, therapist and mediator.
- Not all clients are created equal. McCarthy, Ed // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p99
Presents tips designed to boost the profitability of financial planning companies in the United States. Ranking of clients according to the value they provide to the firm; Provision of a high quality of service commensurate with the client's value; Reasons why financial planners do not practice...
- Going through the Promotions. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p38
The article presents author's advice on how to promote oneself inorder to make business. The author relates the importance of communication. He suggests to go to trade shows and send e-mails. By doing so, a connection is established. He also relates that marketing success is not about believing...
- Rapport-Building Behaviors Used by Retail Employees Gremler, Dwayne D.; Gwinner, Kevin P. // Journal of Retailing;Sep2008, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p308
Abstract: The rapport between employees and customers represents a particularly salient issue in retail businesses characterized by significant interpersonal interactions. Although rapport relates significantly to customer satisfaction, loyalty, and word-of-mouth communication, the behaviors...
- Turning Losses into Gains. Brennan, Len // Financial Planning;Jun2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p192
Provides tips for financial advisers in encouraging their clients to regain confidence on the financial planning services in the United States.
- Clients for Sale. Jones, Brian T. // Financial Planning;Sep2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p136
Focuses on the importance of considering client's interest in financial planning business in the U.S. Quality of a client and planner relationship; Difficulties faced in the business; Possible solution to the retirement of financial planners.
- Will Marketing Challenges Stymie Growth? // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan/Feb2012 Practice Solutions, p16
The article focuses on a survey of U.S. financial advisers which shows 88% want to acquire six to 16 new clients in 2012 while 55% are confident that they will increase their revenues in 2012.
- The Effect of Interpersonal Relationships with Customers' Loyalty in Soccer Schools in Tehran-Iran. Benesbordi, Ali; Asl, Nayeb Ali Rahmati; Goodarzi, M.; Heidary, Masume // International Journal of Academic Research in Business & Social ;Jan2012, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p278
The present study examined the impact of interpersonal communication on Customers 'loyalty (trainees 'parents) in soccer schools in Tehran. It was descriptive - correlation study. Statistical population were trainees` parents in soccer training schools in Tehran. Out of 33 is a soccer school in...
- The ANGRY customer!!!! Mehak, Kevin // Automotive Body Repair News;Mar2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p26
The article offers tips on how to deal effectively with angry customers. It states that employees have to stay calm and cool, which will help to calm down the customer. It suggests that using appropriate words when communicating with the irate customer and apologizing to them will also help. It...