County Raised to A-Plus
- Ford County, Kan., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/12/2014, p14
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services as of 2014 to upgrade its underlying rating on Ford County, Kansas' general obligation sales tax revenue bonds to A-plus from A.
- Standard & Poor's Affirms Rating and Outlook for Alabama's Jefferson County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32141, p4
The article presents information on the recent developments related to the rating agency, Standard and Poor's Corp. The company on May 25, 2005 affirmed its A rating and stable outlook on Alabama's Jefferson County and its $3.27 billion of outstanding sewer revenue refunding warrants. The rating...
- MaineHealth Outlook to Negative by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34200, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it revised its outlook to negative from stable and affirmed its A-plus issuer credit rating (ICR) on MaineHealth.
- Plymouth Ed Ctr Charter, Mich., Downgraded to B-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/19/2014, p25
The article reports that Standard & Poor's (S & P) Rating Services has downgraded the long-term credit rating of the Series 2005 revenue bonds issued by the Plymouth Educational Center Charter School in Detroit, Michigan from BB-minus to B-minus in September 2014 because of its diminished cash...
- McClain County ISD 15, Okla., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/18/2014, p23
The article reports on the rating received by McClain County Economic Development Authority in Oklahoma from credit rating agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services for its educational facilities lease revenue bonds as of September 2014. Topics covered include the views of S&P credit...
- St. Louis Regional Airport Authority, Ill., Lowered to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34050, p1
The article informs that the credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has announced that it has lowered its rating on the St. Louis Regional Airport Authority, Illinois's series 2009 general obligation bonds to A from A-plus. Information on authority contining to generate revenues...
- Orange County, Calif. Gets an Upgrade. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;12/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34435, p1
Orange County, Calif. received a rating boost, as Standard & Poor's upgraded its issuer credit rating one notch to AA-plus from AA.
- Collier County, Fla., ICR Upgraded to AAA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2014, Vol. 386 Issue 34215, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it has raised its issuer credit rating (ICR) on Collier County, Fla., to AAA from AA-plus.
- MISSISSIPPI: Natchez Water Nets A Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/13/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32835, p9
The article reports on the move by Standard & Poor's Corp. to raise its underlying rating on Natchez's water and sewer system revenue debt to A from A-minus due to the city's consistently strong liquidity and debt service coverage in Mississippi. It states that the upgrade affects $6.9 million...
- 'Appropriate' regulation will help build confidence - S&P. // Asia Insurance Review;Apr2009, p24
The article focuses on the white paper published by Standard & Poor's Corp.'s Ratings Services that depicts the significant role of appropriate regulation of credit rating agencies in building confidence in the global capital markets. The paper has indicated the importance of globally consistent...