- DIRECTORY OF EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACT PROVIDERS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/7/2011, p21
A directory of extended service contract providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Contract News: BRIEFS. // Horticulture Week;1/22/2010, p12
The article offers news briefs related to service contracts in Great Britain.
- France, U.K. Sign Joint A400M Maintenance Contract. Svitak, Amy // Aerospace Daily & Defense Report;12/9/2014, Vol. 250 Issue 45, p3
The article reports on the contract signed between France and Great Britain for joint maintenance and in-service support of the Airbus A400M military transport aircraft.
- School janitors fight contracting out. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;9/12/94, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p43
Addresses the Canadian Union of Public Employees local 40 in Calgary campaign in September 1994 to fight the Calgary Board of Education's decision to contract out the cleaning of 15 schools. Calgary-based Servpro Cleaning Ltd.; Bidding; $14,000 campaign; Additional schools.
- AHRI and HRAI Sign MOU for Cooperation. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/27/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the move of the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) and the Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) to sign a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to provide services to their respective members.
- Bill would require notice for renewals. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;5/16/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that the New Jersey Assembly accepted a law known as A-3770 on May 9, 2011, which will oblige businesses to inform customers on automatic renewal of service contracts.
- Outsourcing fills the gap. Berne, Steve // Prepared Foods;Mid-Apr97, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p35
Lists various suppliers offering product development outsourcing assistance to the food service market. Equipment suppliers; Ingredient suppliers; Laboratories; Research/Consultancies.
- Contract management. // Food Management;Oct97, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p84
Discusses the evolution of contract foodservice industry in the United States. Pioneers in the contract foodservice; Introduction of vending services and products; Formation of the Automatic Retailers of America (ARA); Emergence of national contractors; Mergers and acquisition among the...
- Does it do what it says on the tin? Taafe, Ouida // Telecommunications - International Edition;Aug2003, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p12
Focuses on the issues surrounding the service level agreements between customers and telecommunication service providers. Continuation of service during times of disruption; Coverage of business losses by refunds or penalties; Methods in executing service level agreements. INSET: Money is not...