Grant Thornton Adds Director in Minneapolis
- Grant Thornton Prize. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2006, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p100
A photograph is presented depicting the awarding of Edward Clarke the first place of the Grant Thornton Prize on the Business Administration in Accounting and Finance degree.
- In conversation with Sinead Donovan. Canniffe, Mary // Accountancy Ireland;Aug2005, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p108
Profiles Sinead Donovan, newly admitted partner at accounting firm Grant Thornton LLP in Ireland. Career background; Biography; Work philosophy.
- Wedemeyer Joins GT. // Public Accounting Report;8/15/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p2
The article reports that Phil Wedemeyer is now a partner in the National Professional Standards Group of Grant Thornton.
- Insider CEO plots growth course for grant Thornton. Somasundaram, Meera // Crain's Chicago Business;03/01/99, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p12
Profiles Domenick Esposito, who has been appointed chief executive officer at Grant Thornton LP, a Chicago, Illinois-based accounting firm. Career history; Cause of the resignation of his predecessor, Adrian Smith; Changes and consolidation taking place in the accounting industry.
- GTI helping CPA firms go beyond auditing. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;6/5/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p22
Reports that Kevane Peterson Soto and Pasarell's (KPSP) affiliation with Grant Thornton International (GTI), a business consulting firm with offices worldwide, took a new direction following comprehensive training meetings in San Juan, Puerto Rico and Miami, Florida. Examination of how GTI...
- Grant Thornton looks to take bite out of Big Four firms. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;8/4/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p3
Grant Thornton LLP plans to increase its Detroit, Michigan, area staff by 20 percent and recruit more high-profile clients from the Big Four accounting firms in the next year by installing a new home-grown managing partner and keeping the Midwest regional managing partner based in Southfield,...
- Grant Thornton is No. 10. // Accountancy;Nov83, Vol. 94 Issue 1083, p26
Reports that Grant Thornton International, an accountancy firm, is the tenth largest firm in the world.
- Irish businesses lead call for rollout of new accounting standard. // Accountancy Ireland;Aug2010, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p88
The article presents the report by Grant Thornton LLP which indicated that Irish businesses had led the call for rollout of new accounting standards.
- Grant Thornton celebrates new office. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2003, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p40
Cites the decision of Grant Thorton to change its business address from Tara Street and Percy Place to City Quay, Dublin 2. Design of the office to accommodate over 200 partners and staff; Recognition of the City Quay's ambiance for continued growth and quality environment for both employees...