- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p32
The article presents statistics relating to the municipal bond market in the United States as of July 27, 2006. They include market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply declines, new-issue balances, and...
- THURSDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p1
The article reports on developments concerning yields on municipal bonds in the United States as of July 27, 2006. It discusses the improvement in the municipal bond market, as fixed-income investors were encouraged by evidence that the housing market slowdown is finally underway. The article...
- Long-Term Muni Volume Was $34.24B in June. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p1
Presents updates related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 1, 2004. Amount of long-term municipal bonds; Issuance of the bond for teh first half of 2004; Rise in interest rates in the market; Strength of the issuance of bonds.
- Return-Wise, Munis Beat Expectations. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31793, p1
Reports on the weak performance of the municipal bond market during 2003 in the U.S. Factors contributed to the weak performance of the market; Comparison on the annual total return between 2002 and 2003; Maintenance in the increase of interest rate.
- Market snapshot: Wednesday, February 3. // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p2
Provides information pertaining to bond market in the United States as of February 3, 1998, including yields on government securities and the municipal bond index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p36
The article presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of August 3, 2006. They include market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply declines, new-issue balances, reoffering...
- D.C. Officials Thrilled at Negotiated $400M Trans Sale With 1.09% Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/24/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33010, p6
The article reports on the negotiated sale of $400 million of tax revenue anticipation notes (TRANS) by Washington D.C. at an interest rate of 1.09%. The rate was far better than 3.13% that the district received for $300 million of TRANS it sold last fall of 2008 and was a slight improvement...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p7
The article presents financial graphs showing the Bond market Association Municipal Swap Index. The rates in the graph represent closing interdealer swap prices on September 3 using a quarterly net interest payment and weekly reset structure.
- Munis Follow Treasuries Lower After Fed Minutes Trigger Sell-Off. Curran, Bill; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/5/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32043, p2
The article reports that despite seasonal demand for tax-exempt securities, the municipal bond market followed Treasuries lower yesterday as the government market sold off upon the release of "hawkish" minutes from the Federal Reserve's December 14 meeting. Traders said yields on long-term...