Panel: Utility Credits Should Be Able to Maintain Stability
- Brokers in bid to boost power trading. // Utility Week;8/8/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the electricity price benchmark indices launched by the London Energy Brokers' Association to boost energy trading in Great Britain. Basis of the indices; Decision of the Power Trading Group to also develop benchmark indices.
- IA joins the Coalition for Affordable American Energy. // Landscape & Irrigation;Oct2008, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the partnership made by the Irrigation Association with the Coalition for Affordable American Energy (CAAE). The partnership was done to recognize the need for urgent action about the continuous increase of fuel costs. The National Association of Wholesalers will act as...
- The AMPS website. // European Power News;Jul2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p22
Highlights the Web site of the Association of Manufacturers of Power Generating Systems.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;June 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p124
Lists reports and briefs concerning the energy industries, compiled as of June 2003. "The European car wash market to 2007"; "Forecasting Customer Switching and Churn"; "The Future of the Energy Utility in Europe"; "Exceeding Your Contractual Obligations:"; "Insource, outsource, resource -...
- Buy into biofuel, Govt told. // European Power News;Mar2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that in a report delivered to the Norwegian Government, Norway's bioenergy association (NOBIO) asserts that investment in biofuel-fired production could be the long-term answer to Norway's energy' requirements. The report also says new investment by the state and private...
- DSTAR Organization Expands Membership, Budget and Programs. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jul2005, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the expansion of the membership of Distribution Systems, Testing, Application and Research program, a cooperative research effort supported by individual utilities and utility organizations. Increase in the financial budget of the association by more than fifty percent; Enumeration of...
- Utility groups wean renewables from government funding. DeMoss, Timothy B. // Power Engineering;Mar97, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p8
Presents information on the Utility PhotoVoltaic Group (UPVG). Membership; Business operations; Role in the development of small-scale and large-scale applications for the benefit of electric utilities; Contact information.
- Group launched in bid to end trading hurdles. Dooley, Trevor // Utility Week;5/16/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the launch of the Power Trading Forum as the electricity trading arm of the Futures and Options Association in Great Britain in 2003. Reason for forming the lobbying group; Electric utilities comprising the group; Goal of the group; Issues to be tackled by the forum.
- 2006: The Year of the Utility Merger? Paulson, S. Lawrence // American Gas;May2006, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p28
No abstract available.