Retail Sales Grow 0,1%; Ex-Autos Up 0.5% in May
- Puerto Rico Retail Sales Climb to Over $32 Billion in 2004. Marquez, Carlos // Caribbean Business;11/24/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 46, p4
The article reports that retail sales in Puerto Rico climbed to over $32 billion in 2004, a figure that is $14 billion higher than previously estimated, according to a study prepared by the Puerto Rico Commerce and Export Co. (PRCEC). The results of the PRCEC study were shared by local...
- Retail Sales +1.7%; Ex-Autos Gain 0.7%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p2
Reports on the growth of retail sales in the United States in June 2005, according to the Commerce Department.
- MALAYSIA: Vehicle sales down 12% in July. Pugliese, Tony // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);8/24/2014, p4
The article presents a reprint of the article "Malaysia: Vehicle sales down 12 percent in July," which appeared in the August 21,2014 issue of "Aroq-Just-Auto.com." There is 11.9 percent decline in the sales of new vehicle in Malaysia to 60,267 units in July 2014 from volumes of 68,431 units in...
- CHINA: Vehicle sales rise 7% in July. Pugliese, Tony // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);8/14/2014, p4
The article presents a reprint of the article "China: Vehicle sales rise 7% in July," which appeared in the August 11, 2014 issue of "Aroq-Just-Auto.com." There is 6.7 percent increase in the new vehicle sales in China to 1.62 million uits in July 2014 and 9.7 percent increase in the passenger...
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Rise. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Reports on the increase in the inventories of merchant wholesalers in the United States in September 2004. Expected growth of wholesale inventories and sales, according to IFR BondData America; Highlights of the report released by the U.S. Commerce Department.
- Late Valentine's Slows Retailers. // Home Textiles Today;2/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p22
The article reports that same-store retail sales cooled off modestly from a brisker pace earlier during the month, hampered in part by a later Valentine's Day this year, the Johnson Redbook Index reported. Month-to-date, same-store sales were up 2.2 percent from year-before levels, compared with...
- FROM OUR BLOGS: Sales. MORIN, PATRICK // Central Penn Business Journal;5/242013, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p20
An excerpt from the blog about sales at www.CPBJnow.com by Patrick Morin in the May 9, 2013 issue is presented.
- Retail Sales Perk Up In March. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/15/2015, pA01
4 Sales rose 0.9%, the 1st monthly gain since Nov. While that was just shy of the forecast 1.1%, broad-based gains were encouraging. Some, like building materials, pointed to a rebounding
- Ramping up special order sales. Kern, Tanja // Home Channel News;3/22/2004, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p22
Features the special order sales system, SOS Express of Lowe's. Advantages of using the system; Sales volume gained by the company as a result of the installation of the SOS Express system; Focus of the company on consolidating its vendor base and getting everyone to know the program better.