S&P Gives AA Rating to Florida Cat Fund's First Deal
- FLORIDA: Moody's Affirms Cat Fund. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32564, p9
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to affirm its Aa3 rating on the tax-exempt revenue bonds the floating rate notes issued by Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Finance Corp. in the U.S. The move of the agency reflects the effect of the enacted insurance reform...
- Campbell Union School District, Calif., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p17
The article reports that the outstanding bonds of Campbell Union School District, California has been given an AA rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Standard & Poor's Moves Pittsburgh's 'BB' GO Rating to Its Watch List. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p5
Reports on the move of Standard &Poor's Corp. to place its BB rating on Pittsburgh's outstanding debt on CreditWatch. Importance of the approval of a financial recovery plan; Impact of the action on the general obligation bond of Pittsburgh; Removal of the positive outlook assigned by the agency...
- Massachusetts Treasurer Sees Reserves as Key to Protect Ratings. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;12/7/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34624, p3
The article reports that Massachusetts need to protect and boost its reserves to preserve its bond ratings.
- Cherokee Water Reaches Aa3. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32369, p31
The article reports on the increased rating of Cherokee County Water and Sewerage Authority's 159 million dollars revenue bonds. The rate's elevation was due to the system's outstanding financial performance. The author said that the system got a high level of liquidity, growing customer base,...
- Cat Fund's Major Move. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p1
The article reports that the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Finance Corp. is preparing to sell $2.8 billion of extendable, variable-rate taxable notes in the state's second largest deal ever. The Cat Fund plans to invest the proceeds until funds are needed to pay for hurricane losses in 2006 or...
- Florida corporation picks catastrophe underwriting team. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;07/15/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30435, p1
Reports that the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Finance Corp. has selected a pool of underwriters to sell its revenue bond deal. Awarding of senior manager's slot to three firms; Prequalification of underwriters to issue its bonds.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p32
Presents a chart depicting the rating changes of the bonds owned by various corporations in the U.S.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p35
Reports on bond-related developments in the U.S. Decrease rate given by rating agency Standard & Poor for Parkview Terrace Apartments project; Reliance of bonds to finance the new stadium for Major League Baseball's Kansas City Royals; Citations of the rating for Toledo, Ohio upgraded sewer system.