Allegheny Mortgage Sale
- MORTGAGE INSURER MONITORING BASEL. // National Mortgage News;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p19
Reports on the monitor of the implementation of the Basel II international risk standards by the key executive involved in the PMI Group International and European efforts. Impact of Basel II on mortgage insurer; Issuance of mortgage-backed securities; Anticipation for the increased coverage of...
- U.K. Covered Bonds Upstage RMBS. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;6/16/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p21
The article reports that the residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) thru the securitization market in Great Britain won't prove as profitable. The report is based from the statement of the industry players at a panel on covered bonds on the Global ABS conference of the Information...
- CMBX rolls for the first time. A. P. // Asset Securitization Report;11/6/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 42, p27
The article reports on the rolling of synthetic index for commercial mortgage-backed security (CMBS) bonds. Investors in the new CMBX.2 can refer the double-B tranches of the CMBS reference entities. According to Citigroup Global Markets, the fixed-rate coupons set for the second round of...
- Prices of Mortgage Bonds Held Steady. // American Banker;8/18/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 158, p6
The article reports that prices of U.S. home mortgage loan bonds without government guaranty held steady in the week ending August 12, 2009, ending a six-week rally. Investment analysts credited significant buying of the bonds by financial services industry firms which are major securities traders.
- Thornburg Offering to Sell $4B of Bonds. // American Banker;3/10/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 47, p17
The article reports that Thornburg Mortgage struggles to raise funds in response to the demands of creditors. In response to the demands, Thornburg circulated a list of mortgage bonds for sale. The list was circulated Thursday March 6, 2008. The securities were offered on cents to the dollar, as...
- S&P Puts $1.9 Million of AAA-Rated LA. Mortgage Bonds on Negative Watch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p4
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has placed multimillion dollars of outstanding gilt-edged Los Angeles mortgage revenue bonds on CreditWatch with negative implications in San Francisco. Assessment on the status of the AAA-rated bonds; Evaluation of the outstanding bonds; Issuance of bonds to...
- Innovative deal from Spain will set guidelines for future transactions. Garry, Colleen // Asset Securitization Report;1/22/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports that Moody's Investors Service rated in 2001 a deal out of Spain that is likely to serve as an archtype for similar structures in other mortgage bond and pfandbriefe markets. Details of the fixed-rate bond transaction; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on...
- Moody's Offers UK RMBS Data. // National Mortgage News;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p14
Reports that Moody's Investor Service has begun offering data on the historical performance of residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) in Europe.
- Baton Rouge, La., Hospital Selling $205M Mortgage Revenue Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p3
Reports on the Louisiana Public Facilities Authority's plan to issue mortgage revenue bonds for the Baton Rouge General Health Medical Center. Appointment of Citibank Global Markets as underwriter and Long Law Firm as bond counsel; Ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.