Deadline Is Today for Indiana In Toll Road Concession Appeal
- Airport plans office concession. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p9
Reports on the Salt Lake City International Authority in Utah's request of proposals from companies interested in constructing and operating a multi-workstation `office-away-from-home' concession in the airport's terminal. Space area set aside for the concessionaire; Types of services to be...
- tenant allowance (TA). // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p152
A definition of the term "tenant allowance (TA)," which refers to a provision sometimes made by landlords to build a tenant space or provide rent concessions, is presented.
- A change in the policy climate? Current European perspectives on road pricing. Grieco, Margaret; Jones, Peter M. // Urban Studies (Routledge);Nov94, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p1517
Examines the changes in attitudes towards road pricing in the European Community across the range of members states and their geographical neighbors. Mobility of European road-pricing projects; Interaction of political and technical pressures; Policy impulses behind electronic road pricing;...
- Arkansas toll plan advances. Heine, Max // Overdrive;Apr99, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on plans for the development of toll booths on Interstates by the Highway Commission in Arkansas. Opposition of the Arkansas Motor Carrier Association (AMCA) on the proposal; Toll charges and provisions; AMCA proposals as an alternative for the tolling project.
- More Ohio tollways could be down road. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/24/95, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p1
Reports that the Ohio Legislature's Joint Infrastructure and Development Committee will explore the possibility of creating new toll roads in Ohio to help reduce the strain of highway construction projects on the state budget. Consideration of user fees on roads; Residents' reaction to the...
- Lawsuit blocks Illinois toll road. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/03/97, Vol. 238 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the lawsuit filed against the Illinois Department of Transportation, Illinois State Toll Highway Authority and the Federal Highway Administration on their alleged failure to study the Illinois toll road project's environmental impact. Effect of the lawsuit on the construction of the...
- Mark your calendar. Mongelluzzo, Bill // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);9/15/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 36, p12
The article discusses the concession program that Southern California's Long Beach and Los Angeles port is implementing by October 1. The program, which aims to help reduce 80% of the harbor pollution in five years, will require trucking companies to get concessions before their trucks can...
- Moving your business. Gallop, Gerda D. // Black Enterprise;Sept99, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p38
Offers suggestions on securing good space at favorable lease terms.
- Selfridges opts for concessions. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Reports on London, England-based department store Selfridges' plan to overhaul its furniture department through the introduction of six concessions.