St. Paul's Wilder Foundation Readies First Rated Deal: $33M for a New HQ
- Mayo, Building at Fast Pace, Is Dropped to AA by S&P. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31220, p3
Reports the downgrading of Mayo Foundation from the list of borrowers under the AA-plus category by Standard And Poor in Rochester, Minnesota. Issuance of the Mayo bonds by the Jacksonville Economic Development Commission; Sale of Saint Luke's Hospital to St. Vincent's Hospital; Impact of...
- Collegiate housing rated Baa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;06/16/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30663, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating of Collegiate Housing Foundation's student housing revenue bonds in the United States. Worth of the issue; Rating outlook; School projects financed by the foundation.
- Spokane Parking Revs Cut to CCC by S&P. // Bond Buyer;04/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30875, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's has lowered the underlying rating on the Spokane Downtown Foundation's parking revenue bonds in Spokane, Washington.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p32
Presents information about changes in bond ratings as of February 1, 2002. Different types of bonds; Amount of bonds; Comments of bond issuers.
- CSU Foundation Upgraded. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p37
The article reports on the elevation of the rating for the auxiliary organization bonds of California State University's Chico Research Foundation from BBB to BBB-plus given by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. on November 8, 2006. According to Jessica Matsumori, an analyst from the rating...
- Ohio Water Revs Get Lift to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32676, p2
The article reports that the Ohio Water Development Authority's (OWDA) $23.8 million of Series 2007 community assistance program revenue bonds has been assigned a Aa2 rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The rating agency, as cited, have also upgraded OWDA's similar outstanding debt to Aa2...
- Indianapolis Bond Bank to Refund $80M of Water Debt. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p3
The article reports on the plan of the Indianapolis Local Public Improvement Bond Bank to refund up to 80 million dollar of outstanding bonds. It is intended to purchase a water system that has been operated by a private owner. The bond has been rated by the Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's...
- UBS: Likely Glut of Debt in Louisiana Will Hurt Valuation. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p7
Reports on the impact of the flood of bond issuance in Louisiana that likely result from hurricane Katrina rebuilding efforts, on current bond valuations within the state. Aspects which authorize the issuance of additional private-activity bonds in the state; Citations of the decline of ratings...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p13
Presents statistics for negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. bond markets as of November 16, 2001. Names of the lead manager for the negotiated offerings; Financial advisers for various bond offerings; Bond ratings for the negotiated offerings by rating agencies Moody and Standard & Poor's;...