- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32427, p13
The article presents the deadlines of the Requests for Proposals in August 2006 by several business enterprises in the U.S. The proposal of the Financial Advisory Services in Miami-Dade County, Florida will due on August 1, 2006. The proposal of the Senior Managing Underwriting Services in...
- Guinn to give DBI 'fundamental review'. Gerrie, Sharon // Las Vegas Business Press;02/01/99, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p11
Chronicles developments in the financial services industry in and around Las Vegas, Nevada recent to February 1, 1999. Cease and desist order for Tri Star Diversified Ventures LLC regarding sale of unregistered securities; Strong performance of the coin counting machines of Coinstar;...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p13
A chart which lists requests for proposals of companies in the financial service industry in the U.S.
- Untitled. // Time;Jun1962, Vol. 79 Issue 22, p11
An introduction to the periodical is presented in which the editor discusses several issues, including Marshall Loeb's article on Wall Street, the editorship of Robert Christopher in "U.S. Business" and the new section "World Business" and the cover art by artist Boris Chaliapin.
- Install one-two-three major packages at the same time? 'Just watch us!'. Roche, Stephanie; Holmes, Geoffrey // Accountancy;Jan1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1061, p48
Features the company Anglia Building Society in Great Britain. History of the company; Computerization of the company operations; Financial status of the firm.
- Comment of the week: Regulatory concerns on simplified advice are real. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/ 1/2014, p45
In this article the author presents his views on the article "We don't want to prevent progress on simplified advice," that was published in a previous issue.
- Financial services have to get personal. de Klerk, Jackie // Finance Week;10/15/99, p42
Focuses on the importance of encouraging personalized services in South Africa's financial service businesses according to Citadel chairman Louis Fourie. Recognition of how the business climate changes needs for personal finance management; Emphasis on making information more available to clients.
- Five financial firms among the top reputations in UK. Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;1/23/2003, p12
Discusses the performance of financial firms in the 2002 Presswatch annual survey of British companies with the best and worst reputations. Financial services companies that were cited as having the best reputations in corporate Britain; Financial firms that were included in the list of...
- Seaman, Ross & Wiener acquired by Kaye Group. Corry, Carl // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/05/99, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p10A
Reports on developments in the financial services industry in New York State as of March 5, 1999. Includes Kaye Insurance Associates' acquisition of Seaman Ross and Wiener; Kenneth Pogrob and Bruce Silverman's appointment as partners at M.R. Weiser and Co.; Market Guide's expansion of its...