Three Issuers Offering $1 Billion Each to Eager Buyers
- May Wholesale Sales, Inventories Increase. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on inventories of merchant wholesalers of bonds in the U.S. in May 2004. Data released by the Commerce Department.
- Mississippi Bonds on Hold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p1
Reports on the decision of Mississippi to postpone its competitive sales of multimillion-dollar of tax-exempt and taxable general obligation bonds (BO) until a more complete assessment of the extent of the damage is known. Reasons for the postponement; Plan of the state to sell several series of...
- The New Stocks. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Aug2009, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p65
The article stresses that bonds could be the new stocks in an uncertain investing world. It reveals that although bonds have failed stocks in the very long term, long-term corporate bonds have surpassed large-capitalization stocks over the past 20 years. Morningstar reveals that on average,...
- Investment Commentary. Marosi, James // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/19/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p28
Focuses on bond investment strategy. Discussion on the purchase of equal dollar amount of bonds; Reinvestment of the maturity value of the bond; Effect of high interest rate on maturing bond.
- Washington State to Competitively Sell $720M of GO Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p5
Reports on the plan of Washington to sell 720 million dollars of general obligation bonds. Structure of the bonds.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Provides data on visible bond supply in the United States as of August 19, 2005.
- The Bond Buyer New-Issue Calendar. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p7
Lists bond issued and to be issued in the United States as of August 2004. Issuer; Financial adviser; Amount.
- Danish funds slowly warming up to equities again. Mahmud, Shahnaz // Pensions & Investments;5/31/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p16
Danish pension plans are eagerly â€” but carefully â€” renewing their commitment to equities by boosting their exposures as the markets start to make a comeback. Among those increasing their equity allocations actively after taking refuge in bonds for the last few years are ATP and...
- N.Y. Tobacco on Deck. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p1
No abstract available.