- APPENDICES. // Balance of Payments of Trinidad & Tobago;2010, p37
Several appendices are presented which provide data on economic indicators in Trinidad and Tobago from 2004-2010 including imports, exports, and direction of trade adjusted imports.
- U.S. INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS. // Economic Indicators;Nov2005, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p36
The article presents a chart of U.S. international transactions in the second quarter of 2005, including balance of trade, balance on current account, imports, exports and net unilateral current transfers net.
- Producing HOPE. Page, Paul // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/16/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 33, p4
The author discusses several economic indicators in the U.S. in the first half of 2010. He says that imports and port activities rose, but exports and new orders declined. He cites that unemployment and trade deficit were still high compared to previous years. According to the U.S. Commerce...
- DATA & FORECASTS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Sep2007, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p7
The article forecasts the economic performance of Albania. It is indicated that the country's export sector maintained its strong performance during the five months of 2007, with exports increasing to 25.7% year-over-year. Meanwhile, imports have grown by almost 28% year-over-year during the...
- Trade Deficit Rose To Record $61 .0B. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32110, p2
Reports that the trade deficit of the United States rose in February 2005. Claim that goods and services deficit came as exports expanded while imports grew; Comparison with the previous year's figures.
- DATABANK. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/30/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 31, p39
Presents a tabular representation of economic indicators in the Middle East from 2002 to 2004. Gross domestic product; Imports; Exports; Trade balance.
- DATA & FORECASTS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p13
The article presents data and forecasts on North Korea's economic condition. Despite of reports on the country's economic growth, recent trade data reveal that the country still depends on external support. Moreover, exports fell in 2005 due to drop in overseas shipments of fisheries goods to...
- Current Account Surplus To Remain Strong. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Apr2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p6
Hong Kong recorded a merchandise trade deficit of U.S. $8.6bn for 2003, an increase from the U.S. $7.7bn recorded in 2002, with exports of goods growing by 11.7 percent to U.S. $223.7bn, and imports rising 11.6 percent to U.S. $232.2bn. Looking ahead, Hong Kong is forecast to enjoy strong trade...
- 1. Economic and Business Conditions: 1.5. The Internationalisation of the Spanish Economy. Lainez, Margarita // Doing Business with Spain;2001, p23
Chapter 1.5 of the book "Doing Business in Spain" is presented. It focuses on the internationalisation of the Spanish economy. The basic indicators which measured the internationalisation of an economy are the flow of direct investment and the rate of opening up or the trade flow in relation to...