Panelists Talk Road Financing
- Forum: No easy fix for transportation funding. Dunn, Jill // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2007, Vol. 164 Issue 11, p40
The article reports on the conclusion reached by a U.S. federal transportation policy forum which stated that no single mechanism will solve the transportation funding crisis, but possible ways include new taxes and tolls and congestion pricing strategies. Potential drawbacks to such options...
- Clearing the pathways to Michigan's prosperity. Kriewall, Garth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/6/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p10
The author reflects on the issues discussed at the 2014 West Michigan Policy Forum, including transportation funding, talent, and education, and the need for the state to be fully committed to education to become a high-income state.
- CILT(UK) Road Capacity and Road Charging Forum. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jan2009, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p8
This article presents the results of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Road Capacity and Road Charging Forum which asked members for responses to the Green Light group research on road charging. An estimated 4,000 members were presented with the document with a particular...
- WTS members discuss diversifying transportation models. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;10/11/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p46
Highlights the forum of Women in Transportation Seminar (WTS) chapter in Puerto Rico. Diversification of transportation models; Objectives of WTS; Emphasis on the creation of WTS student chapter.
- Transportation research forum: Something for everyone. Guggolz, Richard A. // Transportation & Distribution;Jan96, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p67
Reports on the Transportation Research Forum (TRF) that provides an impartial meeting ground for people seeking an exchange of information and ideas related to passenger and freight transportation. Transportation professionals as members; Other features of the forum; Promotion of scientific...
- Transportation marketing forum scheduled. // Transportation & Distribution;Jan97, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p16
Announces the schedule of the Transportation Marketing Communications Forum for 1997 to be held in Amelia Island, Florida. Host; Target professionals.
- 2011 Australasian Transport Research Forum. Stewart, D. // Transport Engineering in Australia;2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p74
The article offers information on the 34th Australian Transport Research Forum (ATRF) to be held in Adelaide, South Australia on September 28-30, 2011.
- NITL forum on service. // Transportation & Distribution;Jun98, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the public forum to be hosted by the National Industrial Transportation League (NITL). Focus of the forum; Where forum will be held; Dates of the forum.
- AASHTO Brings National Transportation Experts to Roundtable Discussion. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;3/1/2013, p3
The article discusses the highlights of the roundtable discussion hosted by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials regarding the implementation of MAP-21. The speakers included U.S. Chamber of Commerce director Janet Kavinoky who discussed the importance of MAP-21...