SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;10/31/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 212, p3
The article reports on the success of DUSA Pharmaceuticals Inc. in raising $11 million through the private placement of common shares. The stocks of the company fell 12% on October 30, 2007. DUSA plans to purchase an additional 1.1 million common shares before 2013. The company will use the...
- Medical Stock Spotlight. // MondayMorning;3/12/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p1
The article presents information on the stock performance of several pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies of the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2011. It informs that Dusa Pharmaceuticals Inc. showed 29 percent profit with improved sales of its Levulan Kerastick drug for skin treatment. It...
- DUSA Pharmaceuticals Launches ClindaReach Treatment System. // Dermatology Nursing;Aug2007, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p408
The article evaluates the ClindaReachâ„¢ Treatment System from DUSA Pharmaceuticals.
- DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(R) to Host 4th qtr and Full Year 2010 Corporate Highlights and Financial Results Conference Call. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/21/2011, p327
The article reports that the issuance of the corporate highlights and financial results of DUA Pharmaceuticals Inc. for the 4th quarter of 2010 will be on March 3, 2011.
- Steady Gains With These "Steady Eddies". // DRIP Investor;Dec2006, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on stocks that have posted higher revenue, per-share profits and dividends for at least the last 10 years in the United States. Also, these stocks are among the dominant players in their respective industry sectors and each of these companies offers a direct-purchase plan....
- UTILITY UPDATE. // Dow Theory Forecasts;12/27/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 52, p9
The article focuses on the forecast regarding the performance of stocks in the utility sector in the U.S. It outlines the three categories of the forecast based on the Quadrix scores, competitive positions, as well as regulatory environments. The forecast focuses on quality, value, and financial...
- Aqua Holds Firm In Rough Waters. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;4/17/2015, pB09
The article reports on the stability of water utility Aqua America Inc. due to its increasing dividends and profit growth. Topics discussed include the support to the company's stocks, its water and wastewater services, its expansion through acquisitions, and its dividend growth. The expected...
- The Best No-Fee Direct-Purchase Plans. // DRIP Investor;Apr2004, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p1
Although the trend in dividend reinvestment plans has been toward higher fees, investors still have plenty of attractive companies offering no-fee plans. There are some companies which offer direct-purchase plans whereby any investor may buy the first share and every share directly from the...
- Caraco Pharma offers to acquire DUSA. // BioSpectrum;Jan2013, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the merger agreement between Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories (CPL) and DUSA Pharmaceuticals (DUSA) in which CPL will acquire all shares of common stock of DUSA.