- bird by bird. Benagh, Barbara // Yoga Journal;May2010, Issue 228, p87
The article offers instruction in attaining the Eka Pada Rajakapotasana IV (One-Legged King Pigeon Pose IV) yoga asana.
- home practice. Winter, Elizabeth // Yoga Journal;Dec2008, Issue 216, p69
The article provides instructions for correct yoga postures and techniques.
- BANISH THAT BELLY! // Health & Fitness Magazine;May2013, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for executing various yoga poses for a toned stomach, which include Floating Triangle, Downward Dog Variation and Side Plank.
- twist to fly. Park, Simon // Yoga Journal;May2010, Issue 228, p67
The article offers instruction in the yoga technique of Parsva Bakasana (Side Crane Pose).
- you can do it too. // Best Life;Sep2007, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p86
The article offers step-by-step instructions for yoga postures to eliminate back pain.
- Celebrate your CONNECTION to the EARTH. Take your practice to the garden. Walsh, Kelle // Yoga Journal;May2010, Issue 228, p78
The article offers instruction on the practice of yoga postures while gardening.
- Tree Pose to Ease the Body into Meditation. CAMPBELL, AMANDA // Spirituality & Health;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p32
The article offers step-by-step instructions for doing the Vrikshasana or tree yoga pose.
- Little Yogi. // Scholastic Parent & Child;Oct2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p43
The article offers information on several yoga poses that are considered kid-friendly such as the downward dog, butterfly, and seesaw.
- Please Your Knees. Cole, Roger // Yoga Journal;Feb2009, Issue 217, p101
The article offers information on how individuals practicing yoga can prevent hypertension of knees. They are encouraged to stand sideways in front of a mirror and press their knees backward if they are uncertain about whether their knees hyperextend. Learning to access quadriceps and hamstring...