Brilliance Audio Projecting 8% Growth For 2006
- Brilliance Audio Gains 13% in 2006; Romance and Suspense Lead. // Book Publishing Report;Apr2007, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the growth of sales on audiobooks by Brilliance Audio Inc. in 2006 in the U.S. The company had recorded an increased in revenue of 13.2% in 2006 which was brought by the success in the selling of suspense and romance audiobooks. Its total revenue amounted to $34.3 million...
- Brilliance Execs Take Control. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/18/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 16, p12
Reports on the acquisition of Brilliance Audio by company founder Michael Snodgrass and Eileen Hutton, corporate vice-president and publisher, in the U.S. in 2005. Plans of the Snodgrass and Hutton for the company; Financial performance of the company from 2003 to 2004; Forecast of Snodgrass on...
- A Brilliant Birthday. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;6/7/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 23, p18
Presents an overview of the history of audio publishing company Brilliance Audio in Grand Haven, Michigan as it celebrates its 20th anniversary. Factors that led Michael Snodgrass to establish Brilliance Audio; Changes made since the launch of the company; Recent acquisition arrangement...
- Sounds Of Brilliance. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/2/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p3
The article reports on the growth of audio publisher Brilliance Audio. Eileen Hutton, vice president and associate publisher of the company, sees opportunity for audio books in traffic congestion. Between 80 percent and 90 percent of audio book listening is done in an automobile according to the...
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;5/13/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 19, p4
The article presents news briefs relating to the book publishing industry as of May 13, 2013. It comments on the first quarter sales revenue for publishing company Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH). The acquisition of distribution rights for content from publishers Thomas Nelson and Zondervan by...
- Many Plans, One Goal-Sell More Audiobooks. // Book Publishing Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p3
Focuses on the plans of audiobook publishers to increase market share. Formation of a Christian audio publishing division by Brilliance Audio; Aim of Simon & Schuster Audio on targeting shoppers in mass market outlets; Release of audiobooks of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys by Random House Audio.
- Amazon's Brilliance Purchase Sparks Criticism, Questions. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/28/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 22, p12
The article focuses on the issues surrounding the acquisition of Brilliance Audio by Amazon. The acquisition of Brilliance generated much attention from booksellers. Amazon's announcement that it will add a print-on-demand option for the production of audiobooks also caught the attention of some...
- New Alliances for Brilliance. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;5/31/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 22, p16
Reports on the acquisition of Soulmate Audiobooks of Spring Lake, Michigan by Brilliance Audio of Grand Haven, Michigan. Background on Soulmate; Plan of Soulmate for Brilliance; Agreement of Brilliance with OverDrive.
- The Year That Was. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;12/6/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 49, p16
Provides information on the views of audiobook publishers regarding their performance in 2004. Eileen Hutton, vice president and associate publisher at Brilliance Audio; Ana Maria Allessi, publisher at HarperAudio; Patti Pirooz, executive producer at Penguin Audio.