Surveying the HR Landscape
- MindSpring takes ADSL leap in Atlanta. Wilson, Carol // Inter@ctive Week;05/17/99, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p34
Reports on MindSpring Enterprises Inc.'s plan to provide high-speed Internet access over Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) service from BellSouth in the Atlanta, Georgia metropolitan area. Risks associated with offering ADSL-based access; Limitations in distance and type of telephone...
- Mindspring stops sign-up. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;03/24/97, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p8
Reports on Mindspring Enterprises Inc.'s stopping of its signing up of new subscribers due to local capacity problems.
- MindSpring hosts parties. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;04/21/97, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p30
Focuses on MindSpring Enterprises Inc.'s national family reunion campaign designed to bring its subscribers together in person to meet, party and talk. Improvement of referral rates; Schedule of launching in other states.
- MindSpring Enterprises Inc. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Inter@ctive Week;04/20/98, Vol. 5 Issue 15, pS-6
Profiles MindSpring Enterprises Incorporated, highlighted as one of the ten top companies to work for. Comments from Bonita Holder, a customer service representative at the company; Type of business the company is involved in; Views of Charles, founder and chief executive officer at the...
- ISP merger leaves some onliners hanging. Rodger, Will // Inter@ctive Week;11/4/96, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p14
Focuses on the impact of a merger between Mindspring Enterprises Inc. and PSINet Inc. on Internet customers. Complaints from Internet newsgroups; Switching difficulties; Concerns on the companies' transition process resulting from the merger.
- MindSpring builds ActiveX front end. // PC Week;03/10/97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p26
Announces that MindSpring Enterprises Inc. will release in the summer of 1997 a new version of its Pipeline+ 3.0 connection software, built in ActiveX and Java. The elimination of the need to send out CD-ROMs as upgrades. Contact information.
- MindSpring poised for profitability. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;01/19/98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p14
Announces that MindSpring Enterprises Incorporated will become the first profitable public Internet service provider when its fourth-quarter earnings are revealed on January 22, 1998. Information on MindSpring's finances; Background information on Atlanta-based MindSpring, formed in 1994.
- Undressed for success. // Inter@ctive Week;04/20/98, Vol. 5 Issue 15, pS-3
Provides information on MindSpring Enterprises Incorporated, which was highlighted as one of the ten top companies to work for, with focus on Tim Nettleton, a customer service representative at the company. What management has to focus on to create a great company to work for; Information on...
- Network Solutions co-brands with ISP. // Telephony;09/14/98, Vol. 235 Issue 11, p98
Reports that MindSpring Enterprises will be first in a new co-branding campaign from domain name registrar Network Solutions.