Workers Want a Life! Do Managers Care?
- Retaining their smiles. Duff, Susanna // Employee Benefit News;Jun99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on the three plan options for employees of Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Company. Comments from Ann Cowen, vice president of human resources; Details on the women-friendly programs; Services offered by the resource and referral program; Benefits of management training.
- Phoenix home life simplifies its approach to illustrations. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jul94, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p64
Reports that Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Co. in Hartford, Connecticut launched a clarified sales illustration format for its agents.
- Phoenix offers cost savings through banded copay levels. Armstrong, Sean // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Apr95, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p72
Reports that Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Co. has introduced a group dental plan that shifts some less common procedures into lower coinsurance brackets and changes limits for certain coverages.
- Phoenix Home Life annuity requires only $25 to start. Covaleski, John // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Oct95, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p80
Describes a variable annuity product with nine investment options from Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Co. of Hartford, Connecticut. Minimum investment only $25, instead of $1,000, if paid via electronic direct deposit or is part of an individual retirement account (IRA).
- Sophisticated prospecting tips for upscale mkts. Weylman, C. Richard // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/1/96, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p16
Presents an interview with Eric Tobias, district manager for Phoenix Home Life in Rocheter, New York, to show how innovation can be used to prospect effectively and build relationships.
- Phoenix offers $100 million class pact. West, Diane // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/19/96, Vol. 100 Issue 34, p1
Reports that Phoenix Home Mutual Life policyholders will have the option of recouping policy losses through several benefit choices which the company is offering. Address of allegations of nationwide vanishing premium; September 1995 class action lawsuit against the company; Value of the...
- Phoenix Home wins bid for CLIC-U.S. book. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/10/97, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p21
Reports that Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Company has won the bid for the individual life and single premium deferred annuity business of the United States branch of Confederation Life Insurance Company. Bid subject to the approval of Michigan circuit court.
- Phoenix Life unit to target bank customers. Fraser, Katharine, // American Banker;6/5/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 107, p15
Reports on Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Co.'s development of a subsidiary to sell life insurance policies, mutual funds and annuities to bank customers. Phoenix National Insurance as the name of the unit; Reasons for entering the market.
- Turning basketball fans into customers. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/1/97, Vol. 101 Issue 35, p6
Reports on the twenty percent shares bought by the Phoenix Home Mutual Life, life insurance firm of Hartford, Connecticut in a women's professional basketball league, the American Basketball League (ABL) and also the operating rights to New England Blizzard, an ABL franchise. Views from...