- TALK MUCH? Winslow, George // Broadcasting & Cable;6/19/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 25, pA5
Features Larry King, host of the CNN television program "Larry King Live" and recipient of Promax's 2006 Century Award. Number of people interviewed by King according to his CNN biography; Characteristics of King that made him a television star; Challenges faced by King in becoming a...
- Desperately Seeking Larry. Agee, Tom // NZ Marketing Magazine;Aug2003, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p50
No abstract available.
- King still live, now via simulcast. Davis, Riccardo A. // Advertising Age;6/6/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 24, p31
The article reports on the CNN-Westwood One television and radio simulcast of the talk show Larry King Live in the U.S. as of June 1994. The move keeps network talk-radio's founder on the airwaves after months of speculation he would leave the medium when his Westwood One contract for The Larry...
- War Coverage in the Chinese Media. Yuan Feng // Nieman Reports;Summer2003, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p98
Describes the television and radio broadcasting of news on the U.S. war on Iraq in March 2003 in China. Source of information during the 1991 Gulf War; Content of the broadcasting of the Iraq war; Overview of the news on the Internet.
- The News On Television. Soldes, Gilbert // New Republic;1/18/54, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the possibilities of television news coverage in the U.S. Problems of balanced news reporting; Nature of television and radio broadcasting; Difficulties of a fair presentation of controversy.
- 24/7:. // CableFAX Daily;8/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 148, p3
This article reports on a 24-hour programming schedule recently initiated by MASN. Aside from Nationals programming and rebroadcasts of games, MASN will feature four Baltimore Ravens preseason football games and Ravens pre- and post-game shows. MASN will simulcast ESPN Radio in Baltimore,...
- TV Picture Expected to Get Fuzzy. // High Yield Report;10/12/98, Vol. 9 Issue 39, p1
Presents information on the performance of the television broadcast industry. Performance of the industry in September, 1998; Comments from Oren Cohen an analyst from the Bear Stearns company; Information on the television industry; Reference to radio broadcasting.
- briefs. Rentas-Giusti, Laura // Caribbean Business;12/5/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p37
Presents news and developments relevant to television and radio broadcasting and programming in Puerto Rico compiled as of December 2002. Programs; Topics of programs; Programming schedules.
- Cutting edge. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/27/95, Vol. 125 Issue 9, p63
Reports on developments in radio and television broadcasting in various countries as of February 1995. Includes Orion Network Systems' plan to launch a domestic satellite; HD-DIVINE's decision to bring its coded orthogonal frequency division multiplex technology to the National Association of...