OLD 'TREK,' NEW TRICK
- Exploiting Voyager. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;10/18/99, Vol. 9 Issue 39, p12
Focuses on UPN television show `Star Trek: Voyager.' Its viewership gains; Rank of `Voyager'; Comments from an advertising buyer on the show.
- `Springer' rebounds; USA rethinks sale. Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;06/28/99-07/11/99, Vol. 375 Issue 7, p29
Reports that USA Networks is having second thoughts about selling the television show `The Jerry Springer Show.' Rating of the show according to Nielsen's national report covering the week of June 14, 1999; Household rating average of Paramount's `Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.'
- Tribble triumph. C.L. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/18/96, Vol. 126 Issue 48, p38
Reports on Paramount Domestic Television's use of special effects to blend images from the original `Star Trek' series into an episode of the television program `Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' dubbed `Trials and Tribble-ations.'
- They're baack. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/12/96, Vol. 126 Issue 34, p50
Reports on Paramount Domestic Television cable television network's plan to re-feature the Tribble creatures in the 30th anniversary of the television program `Star Trek.'
- STAR TREK (TV program). Simels, Steve // Sound & Vision;Jun2002, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p107
Reviews the television program 'Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 1' released in digital video disc format.
- Star Trek turns silver. // Odyssey;Jan92, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p24
Surveys some of the 25th anniversary celebrations of the television series `Star Trek.' Paramount Pictures' yearlong `Trekabration,' which also celebrates the series' sequel, `Star Trek: The Next Generation,' and the movies; Museum exhibit `StarTrek: Federation Science' in Portland, Oregon;...
- `Star Trek' lives long...and prospers. Freeman, Mike // Broadcasting & Cable;8/23/93, Vol. 123 Issue 34, p44
Reports on programming developments for the science fiction series, `Star Trek.' Supplanting `Star Trek: The Next Generation' (TNG) with spin-off `Star Trek: Deep Space Nine'; Paramount Television Group's efforts to protect the Star Trek franchise; Proposed series formats; TNG's ratings in...
- NOSTALGIA. Skelly, Susan // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/10/2006, Vol. 124 Issue 6541, p62
The article presents information about the auction of the paraphernalia of the television program "Star Trek" to be organized by the auction house Christie's on October 5-7, 2006 in New York City. The items on the auction include costumes, weapons and models. The replica of Enterprise bridge...
- 50 YEARS OF Star Trek. // Scholastic Math;11/14/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p3
A quiz on how many days will it take a superfan of the television (TV) series "Star Trek" to watch its 726 episodes and 13 movies without interruption is presented.