- Prebaked cookies. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p79
Thaw' n Serve Otis Spunkmeyer pre-baked cookies from Otis Spunkmeyer Inc. are made with the same high quality ingredients as Spunkmeyer's fresh baked gourmet cookies. They are baked and flash frozen to preserve their taste and texture. Five flavors are available in three sizes and can be used in...
- Holiday cookiesâ€¦OTIS SPUNKMEYER's. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p94
Warm Wishes premium packaging program and free Holiday Planner started by Otis Spunkmeyer Inc., offers simple profit-building solutions for food service operations. Warm Wishes is designed to help operators grow incremental cookie sales by encouraging trial and repeat sales, boosting take home...
- Cookie Packsâ€¦OTIS SPUNKMEYER'S. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p106
Thaw and serve cookies introduced by Otis Spunkmeyer Inc. come packaged in twin packs, allowing food service operators in all segments to offer their customers quick snacks which can be had while moving from place to place. Otis Spunkmeyer has also developed an attractive self-merchandising...
- Otis Spunkmeyer Ginger Spice Cookies. // Convenience Store News;11/1/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p28
The article offers information on the Otis Spunkmeyer Ginger Spice Cookies, introduced by San Leandro, California-based Otis Spunkmeyer Inc., a manufacturer of ready-to-bake frozen cookie dough.
- Taking flight. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan1998, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p14
Details the changes made to the packaging of the Pinnacle cookie line of Otis Spunkmeyer. Theme of the packaging; Features of the cookie bag.
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;1/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p46
This section offers news briefs in the food service industry in the U.S. including rebates and coupons being offered by Dole, Indian Harvest's creation of school-specific recipes, and creation of a snacking guide by Otis Spunkmeyer.
- Cookie packsâ€¦OTIS SPUNKMEYER'S. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p86
Otis Spunkmeyer Inc.'s new thaw and serve cookies come packaged in twin packs, allowing foodservice operators in all segments to offer their customers quick, on the go snacking.Otis Spunkmeyer has developed an attractive, attention grabbing self-merchandising display, which holds 12 twin packs.
- Manufacturer news. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p110
Focuses on developments related to food service companies in the United States as of April 2000. Award of TruFresh from the American tasting Institute; Plan of Pillsbury Co. to acquire Kerry's DCA Bakery business; Approval of the kosher certification of Otis Spunkmeyer Inc.
- In Short. // British Baker;10/17/2014, p6
The article reports on the launch of Otis Spunkmeyer, an American bakery brand, into European foodservice market. Topics discussed include the several bakery products which will be supplied by the bakery such as cookies, muffins, and doughnuts, the views of marketing head Mariam French the link...