Easing Into Indian
- Indian influence on the wider industry. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/13/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4640, p21
The article discusses the impact of using modern and innovative methods in Indian cuisine to the development of world's perception on Indian food.
- the indian table. Agarwal, Meenakshi // Mothering;Jan/Feb2009, Issue 152, p64
The article offers information on Indian cookery.
- Don't pass the Khyber for a taste of India. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;08/04/97, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p16
Focuses on the Royal Khyber restaurant in Orange County, California, which was opened by Arun Puri. Information on the restaurant's introduction to Indian cuisine; Background information on Puri; Description of the different Indiana meals which are offered; Year in which restaurant was opened. ...
- ARTESIA: CALIFORNIA MASALA. Lee, Elaine // Essence (Time Inc.);Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p190
Describes a travel in Artesia, California, a town informally known as Little India. Celebration of Diwali Day, an Indian festival; Concentration of Indian businesses in the city; List of Indian foods being served at Ashoka the Great. INSET: TRAVEL TIPS.
- Hello Delhi. Disbrowe, Paula // Restaurant Business;06/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p88
Details the popularity of Indian cuisine in the United States restaurants. Factors attributed to the popularity of Indian cuisine; Danny Meyer and Michael Romano's upscale Indian restaurant, Tabla in Manhattan; Food specialties at Obachine, an Asian restaurant and Satay Bar; San Francisco's...
- Restaurant Guide. // South Asian Post;4/26/2012, p19
The article lists several restaurants in British Columbia that specialize in cuisines such as Indian, Japanese and Thai.
- Vegetarian sampler from India. Johnson, Elain // Sunset;May95, Vol. 194 Issue 5, p141
Features recipes of Indian cookery. Includes Indian Frying Pan Potato Souffle; Pepper Water Soup; Moong Dal with Cilantro; Rice with Yogurt and Spices.
- new in town. Condie, Todd // Cincinnati Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p230
The article presents the information about restaurant India Palace in Clifton, Ohio. Ludlow Avenue in Clifton is already a destination for Indian food lovers. Neighboring restaurants Ambar India and Amol India have drawn diners from around the city for years. With the addition of India Palace,...
- Hot auckland restaurants. // Metro (NZ);Jan2002, Issue 247, p106
Lists restaurants located in Auckland, New Zealand. Indian restaurant in Ponsonby; Characteristics of a suburban restaurant; Specialty of Canton Cafe. INSETS: What's good in Devonport?;Could do better..