A Cubicle Culture
- TRENDWATCH. // FoodService Director;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p1
The article presents information on the results of the "Cubicle Culture Survey," released by Impulse research Corp., on the frequency of eating by workers at the desk.
- Don't Worry, Be Happy. // Your Church;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p8
Presents the results of a survey held by Impulse Research Corp. to examine the worrying activity of its respondents. Perception of the respondents regarding worrying.
- Eating Healthy, or Maybe Imagining They Are. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;2/15/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p19
The article reports that according to a health survey conducted throughout 2009, 66 percent of respondents said that they ate healthy foods throughout their day.
- LOOKING UP: HEALTHY TALK II. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p34
Comments on the results of various 2001 surveys regarding the eating habits of United States citizens. Factors preventing citizens from eating well-balanced meals; Details of children's eating habits; Advice for healthy eating.
- dirty dining. SHINN, LORA; PELLEY, VIRGINIA I. // Natural Health;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p22
The article focuses on a survey by the American Dietetic Association (ADA) and ConAgra Foods Home Food Safety program, which found that 83% of people in the U.S. eat at their desks on a regular basis.
- How Often do Americans Eat Vegetarian Meals? And How Many Adults in the U.S. are Vegetarian? Stahler, Charles // Vegetarian Journal;2015, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p24
The article discusses the 2015 national survey conducted by market research firm Harris Poll and commissioned by American nonprofit organization Vegetarian Resource Group (VRG) on the number of vegetarians in the U.S., including their eating behavior for meat, fish, seafood and poultry.
- Heinz Survey: Families Ignore the Importance of Breakfast. // Frozen Food Age;Nov2006, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p22
The article reports on the findings of the Better Together Breakfast survey by Impulse Research Corp. It revealed that more than 85% of U.S. citizens agree that eating breakfast is important, yet more than 60% say finding time for it with family is just too hard. Officials at H.J. Heinz Co. say...
- Qwest Survey Finds Businesses Expect 40 Percent Savings Through VoIP. Senia, Al // America's Network;11/1/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p8
This article reports on the results of the survey conducted by Qwest Communications Corp. regarding the installation of Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services on various U.S.-based companies. According to the survey, 64 percent said cost savings was the main reason to implement VoIP, while...
- Survey Finds ID Theft Worries Rising. Wade, Will // American Banker;7/8/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 130, p12
Reports that one in five Americans have been a victim of identity theft. Details of a survey sponsored by Chubb Corp., an insurance company and conducted by Impulse Research Corp.; How consumers are demanding accountability from companies that fail to protect confidential data; Revelations in...