- Kerin to Head Aramark's Domestic Food/Facilities Operations. // Food Management;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the naming of Andrew Kerin as president of Aramark's food, hospitality, and facilities businesses. Kerin was the former head of Aramark's domestic health care, facilities, and education units. Aramark also announced the resignation of Jack Donovan as head of its business...
- Aramark taps Kerin to lead all U.S. businesses. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/1/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p102
The article reports that Andrew Kerin has been named president of all Aramark Corp.'s United States-based food, hospitality and facilities businesses. Aramark Chairman Joe Neubauer claims that the appointment will make the company cohesive in its approach to clients. According to the article,...
- ARAMARK OVERHAUL, PART II: Kerin takes reigns of
education, healthcare. // FoodService Director;3/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p18
Deals with the appointment of Andrew Kerin as president of Aramark Healthcare, Facilities and Education. Career background of Kerin; Objectives of the company in providing healthcare services; Goals of Kerin in the higher education sector.
- Sports & Entertainment: Innovative ideas win over fans, score growth. Peters, James // Nation's Restaurant News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p74
Provides corporate information about the Sports and Entertainment division of food service management provider Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Name of the appointed president; Overview on the marketing strategy; Sales performance of the division as of the second quarter of 2003.
- Building Brand Aramark. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p60
Focuses on ARAMARK, a company that provides management services to food service facilities in the United States. Financial background of the company; Role of Charles Kiernan, president of ARAMARK's Food and Support Services group, in the company's growth; Competitive weapon of the company. ...
- In brief. // Food Management;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p10
Reports developments in the food service sector in the U.S. as of February 2002. Changes in the board of directors at the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administration; Appointment of Andrew Kerin at Aramark; Impetus to the move of the School Food Service Foundation to change name.
- Marc Bruno. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;6/30/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p50
The article presents an interview with Marc Bruno, president of the food service company Aramark in the U.S. He talked about his career transition from corporate dining to sports and entertainment. He shared his 15-year experience with Aramark, his work on four summer Olympic Games, his...
- Kerin Takes Expanded Role at Aramark. // Food Management;Jul2009, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p12
The article announces the integration of North American Food, Hospitality and Facility Services unit and International unit into a new formed Global Food, Hospitality and Facility Services Group by Aramark Corp. in the U.S. It notes the designation of Andrew Kerin, current president of North...
- Inbrief. // Food Management;Oct99, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on developments related to food service management in the United States, current as of October 1999. Includes Aramark Corp.'s formation of Aramark Education Resources to serve as an umbrella organization for four of the company's divisions; Dietary Managers Association's election of...