Fairfax County Schools wins Sack Races
- Completition Boosts School Meal Participation. // Food Management;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p11
The article offers information on the school districts of Washington that organize several contests to motivate the students to eat at school and also presents a table depicting wellness incentives planned by the U.S. firms. It informs about a contest organized by foodservice director Allissa...
- Spicing Up Lunch: Original Recipes Offered in Contest. // Education Week;3/7/1984, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p3
The article reports that the Jefferson County School District has designed the First Annual Jefferson Country Foodservice Bake-a-thon which was held in February 1984 in Louisville, Kentucky. The contest was being participated by several food service employees who prepare food for students' daily...
- Readers' choice awards 1998. // Food Management;May98, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p97
Provides information on the winners of the 1998 Penton Foodservice Media Readers' Choice Awards in various categories. Beverages; Dry groceries; Frozen foods; Refrigerated products.
- Contests. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb95, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p78
Presents competitions in the United States food service industry as of February 1995. Bartender Matt Durbin as T.G.I. Friday's National Bartending Champion and World Bartending Champion; California Cafe regional executive chef Brian Weselby as winner of the 1994 Rose's Lime Juice Recipe...
- Deadlines and winners. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun96, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p76
Announces several contests for foodservice professionals. Includes `Restaurant Hospitality's 1996 Top of the Table Awards Competition; America's Best Dressed Salad's Recipe Contest; America's Best Dressed Sandwich Recipe Contest. INSET: Winners' circle..
- Call for entries. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug94, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p88
Announces a series of restaurants' contests in North America. Restaurant Hospitality's seventh annual Best Wine List Awards; 1994 Turkey Nouveau Recipe Contest; Cervena Plates Chef Recipe Contest; Fourth Annual Grey Poupon Recipe Contest; National Rice Month Retailer Promotion Contest.
- Contests. // Restaurant Hospitality;May95, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p90
Deals with food service competitions in the United States. Includes `Restaurant Hospitality' magazine's 1995 Top of the Table Awards Competition; 1995 Les Masters du Chocolat (Masters of Chocolate); 1995 Claw Island Seafood Chef of the Year Competition. INSET: And the winner is...
- Call for entries. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;May98, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p109
Announces the deadlines for several competitions open for food service professionals in the United States. June 30, 1998 for the Uncle Ben's International Grains Recipe Contest; July 31, 1998 for the Create with the Best Recipe Competition; August 31, 1998 for the fifth Annual Duckling Recipe...
- Calls for recipe ideas. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb96, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p78
Offers information on various contests and contest winners in the food service industry in the United States. Includes `Make It to Mexico' Recipe Contest sponsored by Kitchen Bouquet Browning and Seasoning Sauce; Angostura Recipe Contest's original drink recipe contest; Ruth's Chris Steak House...