- A Cubicle Culture. // FoodService Director;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p38
The article presents information on the results of a survey, conducted by Impulse Research Corp. of Los Angeles, California, which determines the extent to which workers are eating at their desks. According to survey results, three-quarters of desk-workers eat at their desk at least two to three...
- Don't Worry, Be Happy. // Your Church;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p8
Presents the results of a survey held by Impulse Research Corp. to examine the worrying activity of its respondents. Perception of the respondents regarding worrying.
- International Clear Your Desk! Day (Wednesday 22 April). // Management Services;Apr92, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p16
This article discusses "International Clear Your Desk! Day," to be held on April 22, 1992. The event was launched 3 years ago by Declan Treacy, head of The Clear Your Desk! Organisation and author of Great Britain's, best selling business book "Clear Your Desk!" He predicts that over 2,000...
- FACTS OF LIFE. Rhodes, Phillip // Men's Health;Jun2005, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p48
Presents information on the percentage of working people in the U.S. who routinely eat lunch at their desks as of June 2005.
- Clerks--the key to effectiveness? Phillips, Jane // Education Journal;Jan2003, Issue 66, p9
Discusses the contribution of well-trained and qualified clerks to the efficiency of a government office. Easing of the burden placed on the chairman; Assistance with the induction and retention of governors; Enhancement of relationships.
- ONE NOTE. // Office Technology Today;Nov2015, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p3
The article provides tips for office clerks on how to navigate its OneNote document from a File Tab.
- Eating Healthy, or Maybe Imagining They Are. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;2/15/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p19
The article reports that according to a health survey conducted throughout 2009, 66 percent of respondents said that they ate healthy foods throughout their day.
- LOOKING UP: HEALTHY TALK II. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p34
Comments on the results of various 2001 surveys regarding the eating habits of United States citizens. Factors preventing citizens from eating well-balanced meals; Details of children's eating habits; Advice for healthy eating.
- dirty dining. SHINN, LORA; PELLEY, VIRGINIA I. // Natural Health;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p22
The article focuses on a survey by the American Dietetic Association (ADA) and ConAgra Foods Home Food Safety program, which found that 83% of people in the U.S. eat at their desks on a regular basis.