Davenport to retire
- Davenport's legacy: Keeping up with change. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p34
The article profiles Glenn Davenport, president and CEO of Morrison Healthcare in the U.S. He joined Morrison's parent company Morrison's Restaurants Inc. in 1973, and has held a variety of management positions throughout the organization. In 1982, he served as managing director of Saudi Arabia...
- GLENN DAVENPORT. Lawn, John // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p54
Profiles Glenn Davenport, chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. Contributions to the company's success; Highlights of his career in the food service industry; Leadership skills.
- UP FRONT AND PERSONAL. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p56
Interviews Glenn Davenport, chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. Brief family background; Lessons from his first job and Saudi Arabia experience; Personal hobbies.
- Davenport appointed chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p16
Reports on appointment of Glenn Davenport as chairman of the board at Morrison Management Specialists Inc. Foodservice management handled by the company for hospitals and senior-care facilities; Career highlights; Growth and success of the company.
- Glenn Davenport. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p64
Profiles Glenn Davenport, chairman and chief executive officer of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Company's financial performance in 1999; Company's acquisition of the food service management of hospitals of Tenet Healthcare Corp.;...
- A conversation with Glenn Davenport. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p40
Interviews Glenn Davenport, president and chief executive officer of Atlanta, Georgia-based Morrison Management Specialists Inc. (MMS). Views about the firms' Advanced Culinary Center (ACC) program; Trends in the foodservice industry; Growth strategy; Expansion plan.
- Glenn Davenport: Using the world as his classroom. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;3/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p116
Profiles Glenn Davenport, president of Morrison Restaurants Inc.'s Health Care Group. Experiences on managing foodservice at hospitals under Saudi Arabian Morrison; Entrepreneurial approach to business; Dealing with different nationalities.
- Morrison splits into 3 companies. Carlino, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;10/9/95, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the division of Morrison Restaurants Inc. into three publicly traded independent companies. Details of the plan; Conduction of a series of stock exchanges; Ruby Tuesday Inc.; Morrison Fresh Cooking Inc.; Morrison Health Care Inc.
- Morrison marches on. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p38
The article discusses the role of Scott MacLellan, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Morrison Management Specialists, in the improvement of quality and sales increase of the company. A career background of MacLellan is presented. According to MacLellan, the company is focused on...