KNIT-WIT MAKES IT EASY TO CREATE
- EQUIPMENT AND YARNS. // Ready, Set, Knit: Learn to Knit with 20 Hot Projects;2004, p6
The article offers information on several knitting accessories including knitting needles, stitch holder and bobbins.
- Tools & Equipment. // Creative Knitting;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p8
The article features various knitting tools including knitting needles, stitch holders and crochet hooks.
- THE ULTIMATE IN FIBER PROTECTION. // Crochet!;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
The article evaluates the Fibersphere, a yarn protective ball for knitting and crocheting.
- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p26
The article presents readers' request for crochet patterns, materials and other things related to crocheting.
- BEADS, BAUBLES & BONE, OH MY! // Crochet!;Jan2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p10
The article features crochet hooks. They include products from Lacis and BrainsBarn. It offers information on sizes, composition, styles and availability.
- KNITTING FINDS. Eckman, Edie // Creative Knitting;Nov2005, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p12
The article evaluates knitting products including the Rainbow Color Selector from Knit One, Crochet Too, Snip 'n Ruler from Knit One, Crochet Too, Sock-Shaped Point Protectors from Coats and Clark and Open Box Tote from Timeless Totes and offers information on their features and costs.
- GRANULE STITCH & STAGGERED DIAMONDS. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making the granule stitch and the staggered diamond crochet patterns.
- DOUBLE TAKE. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p34
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making crochet slippers and neck warmers.
- A TUTORIAL IN FILET CROCHET. KINSLER, GWEN BLAKLEY // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a filet crochet.