A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
- PUT THE METAL TO THE PETAL. Koon, Rachel // Interweave Crochet;Summer2015, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p9
The article presents an interview with Robyn Chachula, assistant editor of "Crochet" magazine who discusses her love for crocheting, selection of good quality yarn for crocheting, and techniques for crocheting.
- A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR. Alexander, Carol // Crochet!;Jul2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p8
The author describes her tasks as the editor of "Crochet!" magazine. She claims that editing for the magazine required her to see or forecast the trends in crocheting that will catch consumer interest. She comments on the role of the magazine staff in presenting a crochet project in the printed...
- March/April 2007 Market Report Plus, Natalie Rhinesmith of Creative TECHniques. Graziano, Laurie // Writers' Journal;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p61
The article presents an interview with Natalie Rhinesmith, editor of the "Creative TECHniques" periodical in the United States. It includes background information on Rhinesmith and her career in the magazine publishing business, as well as her views on the creativity and design necessary to...
- A GIRL OF THE ZEITGEIST--II. Malcolm, Janet // New Yorker;10/27/86, Vol. 62 Issue 36, p47
Part II. Profiles Ingrid Sischy, editor of the monthly art magazine "Artforum" in the U.S. Background information on Sischy; Examination of the activities of the periodical; Range of topics and subject matter on art covered by the periodical.
- Waiting for Godot...er, Tilberis. Brady, James // Advertising Age;3/9/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p25
The article comments on the appointment of Elizabeth Tilberis as the editor of the "Harper's Bazaar" periodical in the U.S. in 1992. Key issues discussed in the article include background information on Tilberis, the magazine's track record for hiring and firing editors and publishers and its...
- 60sec. With Jane Pratt Editor in Chief, Jane. // MediaWeek;5/19/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p45
Interviews Jane Pratt, editor of the magazine 'Jane.' Reason for the revival of the magazine's annual celebrity-produced issue; Comments regarding the periodical's celebrity coverage; Factors that contributed to the growth of the magazine.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. WHEATLY, CAROL; POSPISIL, PAUL b.; MADISON, NANCY // Crochet!;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including praises for the magazine and its projects and appreciation for larger sizes of patterns.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Alexander, Carol; Tricano, Kelly; DiMarco, Donna; Bergman, Janice // Crochet!;May2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p9
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including a reaction of a reader to changes in the January 2006 issue of Crochet and readers' appreciation of such change are presented.
- First Row. Tullis, Susan // Crochet World;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p4
The article presents a message from the outgoing editor of "Crochet World." The author announced the end of her tenure as editor of the magazine. She spent 30 years as a crochet editor for DRG, a publisher of craft magazines and books. She cites her reason for leaving, including her and her...