Castro's Medical Mercenaries
- Visiting Cuba. Tamkin, Roi J. // Skipping Stones;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p34
The article presents the author's experience of visiting Cuba in June 2004, in a humanitarian aide mission. visiting four cities in Cuba delivering medicine, clothing, and other supplies to community leaders in Havana, Santa Clara, Cienfuegos, and Trinidad. The author went with a group from the...
- Most Americans Have It All Wrong About Castro, Cuba. Muhammad, Askia // Washington Informer;12/1/2016, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p27
An obituary for Cuban leader Fidel Castro is presented.
- Sleigh bells ring... // New Statesman;12/21/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4980/4981, p98
A photograph is presented depicting Fidel Castro, the former dictator of Cuba, driving a sleigh during a January 1964 visit to Moscow, Soviet Union. The caption explains the evolution of the military alliance between Cuba and the Soviet Union.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;3/14/1959, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p91
An excerpt from "The Reporter" journal about an interview with Cuban President Fidel Castro is presented.
- The Last Caudillo. Kaplan, Morton A. // World & I;Jun99, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p14
Editorial. Analyzes the political leadership of Cuban President Fidel Castro. Comparison from the leadership of President Daniel Ortega of Nicaragua; Marginal consequences of the American embargo; Educational status of the Cubans.
- Castro's Cuba at 40. // World & I;Jun99, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p35
Presents a series of articles on the political leadership of Cuban President Fidel Castro.
- News of Castro's death triggers memories of a fascinating place. Powell, Dennis E. // Athens News;11/28/2016, p4
An obituary for Cuban politician Fidel Castro is presented.
- Brent Bozell: Media Still Honoring Castro And His Debacle. BOZELL III, L. BRENT; GRAHAM, TIM // Investors Business Daily;11/30/2016, p1
An obituary is presented of Fidel Castro, the Former Prime Minister of Cuba.
- Five ways Fidel Castro impacted the Middle East. // Arab American News;12/3/2016, Vol. 32 Issue 1608, p12
An obituary for Fidel Castro, President of Cuba, is presented.