- Carlyle and Fosun ink new RMB private-equity fund. // Asian Investor;Apr2010, p50
The article reports on the announcement of private equity firm The Carlyle Group regarding its 100 million dollars fund in partnership with Fosun Group in China.
- CHINA'S RICHEST. // Forbes Asia;11/14/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p61
The article features some of China's richest entrepreneurs including Guo Guangchang and Yin Mingshan.
- Fosun Pharma Celebrates Ground Breaking for Shanghai R&D Hub. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p10
The article discusses the announcement of Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd. on the establishment of the research and development (R&D) hub at Zhangjiang Park in Shanghai, China. According to Chen Qiyu, the chairman of Fosun Pharma, biotechnology is important for the development of...
- Fosun Pharm Raises Holding in Tongjitang. // China Chemical Reporter;3/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p5
The article reports that Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. has acquired the American depository shares (ADS) in Tongjitang Chinese Medicines Co. in China. It states that the transaction was made through subsidiary Fosun Pharmaceutical Ltd. for $16.93 million. It also notes that Fosun Pharm...
- Fosun Pharma to Develop Monoclonal Antibody Drugs. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p18
The article reports on the establishment of a joint venture between Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd. and Spanish company Chemo Group to form Shanghai Chemo Wanbang Biopharma Co. Ltd. to construct monoclonal antibody drugs in China.
- Chindex to Be Acquired by Fosun Pharma and TPG Capital for $369 Million. // China Business Review;Feb2014, p4
The article reports on the announcement of healthcare company Chindex International Inc. that it had been acquired by pharmaceutical company Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Co. and private equity firm TPG Capital for $369 million.
- China Rich List. // Forbes Global;11/10/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p90
Features several Chinese entrepreneurs included in the 2003 China Rich List. Factor attributed to the wealth growth of Xu Rongmao of the Shimao Group; Ownership stake of Timothy Chan at Softbank; Diversification efforts of Guo Guangchang of the Fosun Group.
- CHINDEX/FOSUN PHARMA TO OPERATE MEDICAL DEVICE BUSINESSES. // Worldwide Biotech;Feb2011, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the creation of a joint venture between Chindex International Inc. and Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceuticals (Group) Co. Ltd. The joint venture aims to independently manage specific combined medical device ventures such as Chindex's Medical Products division. According to Chindex...
- Chinese Artemisinin Companies Receive High Attention. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p6
The article talks about the anti-malaria drug artemisinin market in China. It mentions the artemisinin developer Tu Youyou who won the Nobel Prize, and artemisinin-related listed pharmaceutical firms, including Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd., KPC Pharmaceuticals Inc., and...