- Company Spotlight: Electronic Arts. // MarketWatch: Technology;Feb2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p33
The article highlights Electronic Arts Inc. (EA), a developer and publisher of games software located in Redwood City, California. It explores the services offered by the company including interactive software games for personal computer and Internet games. The performance of EA in the market,...
- Majestic: You Don't Just Play This Game, You Live It. Arar, Yardena // PCWorld;Jun2001, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p52
Evaluates the personal computer-based adventure game Majestic, from Electronic Arts. Statement that the game is an online-only conspiracy thriller that unfolds in episodes and will call users on the telephone and send faxes and e-mails; Amount of time required to play Majestic; Necessity of...
- CHANGING GAME PLAN. Gaudiosi, John // Variety;06/18/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 5, p50
Focuses on the computer game called Majestic offered by Electronic Arts Incorporated. Key markets where the game will be promoted; Male group targeted by the game; What inspired the game.
- Consumer Republic. Goldman, Debra // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/19/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the computer game Majestic developed by Electronic Arts Inc. Game mechanics; Privacy concerns relating to the game; Monthly fees charged by the company for playing the game.
- Let the battle begin. Schoffel, Julian // Australian PC User;Oct2005, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p68
Reviews the computer game, Battlefield 2, from Electronic Arts for personal computer and Xbox platforms.
- Playing Well With Others. Smith, Steve // EContent;Nov2004, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p21
This article discusses the popularity of online gaming. In its first year of operation as a paid service, Electronic Arts' Club Pogo attracted an astonishing 500,000 subscribers to its suite of card, board, puzzle, and word games. The average user not only spends money but stays an average of 50...
- Online Games Get Real. Croal, N'Gai // Newsweek;2/5/2001, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p62
Discusses the technological innovations of computer games. Description of the game Majestic by EA.com, the online division of Electronic Arts; Discussion of computer software; Deal between EA and America Online; Outlook for Majestic.
- Technology. // Accountancy;Jul2005, Vol. 136 Issue 1343, p73
Talks about technology-related issues in the accounting profession. Thoughts of Gartner research vice president Brian Gammage on computer security; How the latest version of e-Tax product of CCH can be accessed; Action taken by gamer Oiu Chengwei when Chinese police failed to accept that the...
- We Pick, You Play: A Gamer's Gift Guide. Ryan, Michael E. // Newsweek;12/3/2001, Vol. 138 Issue 23, p12
Presents videogame suggestions for holiday gift-giving. 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone,' by Electronic Arts; 'Motor City Online,' by Electronic Arts; 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty,' by Electronic Arts; Others.