RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- Pressure cooker. Els, Frik // Finance Week;9/1/2003, p75
Features the specialty restaurant Madame Zingara located in Loop Street, Cape Town, South Africa. Interior decoration; Specialization in gourmet chilli dish; Entertainment and dining experience.
- Old restaurant new again: Redesigned Racines set to 'debut' Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;5/3/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p76
Reports on the opening of the redesigned Racines restaurant located in Denver, Colorado. Regular customers; Owners; Cuisine; Building's design specification.
- The Restaurant Reporter. Knowlton, Andrew // Bon Appetit;Jul2006, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p80
The article features outdoor dining spots in vacation destinations around the U.S. One cannot expect to find the roadside-inspired burger stand, the Shake Shack, in the middle of Madison Square Park in New York City. King Estate Winery, a 1,000-acre estate outside Eugene, Oregon, has opened a...
- Destination Dining. Traverso, Amy // Yankee;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p108
Looks at the state of the food-service sector in Boston, Massachusetts during the winter months. Quality of food service being offered at the city; Recommended dining places; Food-related events which will be held during the winter months starting December 2003.
- Indian Village. Patronite, Rob; Raisfeld, Robin // New York;4/25/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p64
Features Lassi, a new Indian restaurant in New York City. Derivation of the restaurant's name from frothy yogurt drinks on offer in mango flavored profusion; Ideal meal offered in the restaurant; Prices of some foods in Lassi.
- AFTER DINING. Gaudin, Lorin // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p20
Provides information on several restaurants and dining facilities in New Orleans, Louisiana. Camellia Grill; Slim Goodies Diner; Huey's 24/7 Diner.
- Central Texas. // Southern Living;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p46
Features several restaurants in Texas. Clem Mikeska's Bar-B-Q; Doyle Phillips Steakhouse; Range at the Barton House.
- Orlando Dining. // Education Week;4/8/1992, Vol. 11 Issue 29, pC2
The article presents a list of restaurants in Florida including The Bubble Room, Pebbles, Ming Court, The China Garden, Arthur's 27 and Park Plaza Gardens.
- Four-Star Dining in Charlotte. Murphy, Morgan // Southern Living;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p21
Features the Zebra Restaurant and Wine Bar in Charlotte, North Carolina. Food specialty; Contact information.
- Carpe Diem Restaurant and Lounge. // Southern Living;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p21
Features the Carpe Diem Restaurant and Lounge in Charlotte, North Carolina. Design and fixtures; Food specialty; Contact information.