- The return of arena football. Ermann, Natalie // New Orleans Magazine;Aug98, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the return of the Arena Football League in New Orleans, Louisiana. Team that will most likely play in the arena; Views of New Orleans Night team coach Eddie Khayat on Superdome; What led to better teams of the league.
- ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/23/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p0025
The article offers brief information on the Arena Football League.
- It's Showtime! Stone, David // Football Digest;Jun2000, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p76
Reports on the expansion and success of the Arena Football League.
- Just a passing fancy. Leerhsen, C. // Newsweek;6/6/88, Vol. 111 Issue 23, p66
About halfway through its second season, arena football and its six-team league is drawing crowds of about 10,000. But many find the rules confusing the strategy predictable and the fans boorish, and believe its demise is near. The game and its outlook.
- No passing fancy. O'Brien, Richard; Hersch, Hank // Sports Illustrated;09/01/97, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on the Arena Football League. Its discussion of expansion; The average attendance at Arena games; Average cost of its ticket prices; How Arena ball people look down on the National Football League, according to the author.
- Gladiators will return despite turmoil. HAMMOND, JOEL // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p6
The article states that the Arena Football League's Cleveland Gladiators will be back in Cleveland, Ohio for the 2013 season after the June 2012 strike.
- ArenaBowl 20? Day, Paul // Sporting News;6/16/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 24, p12
This article focuses on the Arena Football League (AFL) in the U.S. The league has scheduled events spanning the whole of this weekend, including concerts, fan fests and a national combine for prospective AFL players. The video game industry gave the league additional exposure when EA Sports...
- Glenn Horine. Friedman, Wayne // Advertising Age;10/8/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 41, ps16
This article profiles marketing star Glenn Horine, president of Arena Football League Properties. The league has grown to 20 teams and more than 1.1 million in attendance. AFL poster child is quarterback Kurt Warner. Television broadcast partners are TNN, ESPN, and ABC.
- Arena Football Enters M&A Field. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p4
No abstract available.