- tech talk. // Tennis;Mar2006, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p79
The article describes some sporting goods for tennis players. The Oakley Spike sunglasses feature contoured lenses with improved coverage of the peripheral vision. They also have Plutonite lenses to block out ultraviolet rays and harmful blue light. The True Grip replacement grip has a fair...
- Rays of Light. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p59
Features several frameless and big-framed sunglasses designed by various eyewear companies.
- FRAMES. // Review of Optometry;8/15/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p104
Features sunglasses from various manufacturers. Design of the Zucchino Collection of sunglasses from Marchon Eyewear Inc.; Quality of the GU 6139 sunglasses from Viva International; Availability of new styles of the Versus sunglasses from Luxottica.
- The Complete Guide To Buying Sunglasses. // Details;Mar2011, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p92
The article offers a guide to buying sunglasses. Variations on the Tart Arnel is said to offer a traditional elegance but are not recommended for broad faces. The author also suggests a simple, contemporary black version instead of tortoiseshell and bright colors. Some of the best eyewear...
- Mido: It's in the Details. Kaiser, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/24/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 108, p11
Reports on the eyewear featured at the Mido fair in Milan, Italy from May 7-9, 2004. Materials used in Dolce & Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli eyewear; Colors used in the Giorgio Armani collection; Varieties of frame designs.
- GEARING UP FOR WINTER. // Newsweek;12/16/2002, Vol. 140 Issue 25, p75
Details sporting goods designed for winter. Nike's Sphere running gear; The Yaktrax Walker, which fits over shoes and boots to offer extra traction; The Twilight Tracer, a golf ball that glows in the dark; Panoptx Cyclone sunglasses.
- street seen. // 20/20;Jun2007, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p26
The article features several styles of eyewear for men. According to the article, the sport sun styles should be combined with modern matchups of both suits and sweatsuits. The P3 style is popular among male Baby-Boomers. Other styles include the elongated rectangles and the aviator frame...
- Safety and style for the sun. // Optometry Today;1/27/2012, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p20
The article features several products, including the Reflections 9054C1 sunglass model from Sight Care and the Official London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games Sunglass Collection from Zoobug.
- In with the old for 2012 but now with colour. // Optometry Today;1/27/2012, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p24
The article previews several products, including the Tru Trussardi sunglasses, the Retro Sun 70 sunglasses from Dunelm, and the Manish Arora Q-Series sunglasses collection from Inspecs.