- Grand Designs. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Oct2005, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p28
Interviews Easton Sports CEO Tony Palma about the role of innovation in the success of the company. Impact of the results of the 2004 National Hockey League on the company; Reasons behind the success of the company; Sporting goods innovations made by Easton.
- THEINSIDER. // Golf World;7/15/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p2
Reports on developments in the golf equipment industry. Increase in the sales of Nike Golf for the fiscal year ended May 31, 2005; Statement of company president Bob Wood regarding the financial results; Career development of executives in the industry.
- Easton-Bell Sports Names New Board Members. // Compliance Week;Oct2011, Vol. 8 Issue 93, p68
The article announces several individuals appointed to the board of directors of Easton-Bell Sports Inc., such as David Perdue and Michael Wilskey.
- Culture Clashes. Carr, Bob // SGB;Mar2006, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p15
The article deals with the merger of several athletic goods companies in the U.S. in 2006. Adidas was able to close its proposed acquisition of Reebok earlier this year. In February, the merger of Easton Sports with Riddell Bell Holdings was reported. Hence, the latter is still waiting to close.
- Spending Shift. Kerrigan, Andy // SGB;Aug2007, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p48
The article discusses the sale of hockey sticks and skates, stating that the decrease in the price of composite sticks may drive spending to a different equipment category. The article states that composite sticks that are priced around $100 are selling very well, and those priced around $200...
- Work to Preserve Archery History. // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p126
Interviews James D., Easton, chairman and chief executive officer of Easton Sports Inc. Contribution of Easton family to archery; Views on archery; Assertion on the value of archery collections.
- People. // Textile World;May/Jun2006, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p61
Career developments involving executives in the textile industry are discussed. Josef F. Dana has been promoted to president and CEO and has been appointed to the Board of Directors of Propex Fabrics Inc. Ben Shoaf has been named president and chief operating officer of Best Manufacturing LLC....
- ONTHEMOVE. // Golf World;8/26/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p2
Reports on career developments of executives in the sporting goods industry in the U.S.
- Sporting two schemes. Wild, Damian // Public Finance;07/14/95, CPD focus p10
Reports the participation of Neil Coulthard, finance manager of Nike in the continuing professional development (CPD) program in Great Britain. Career background in the public sector; Involvement in the continuing professional education scheme of the English charters; Similarity of the...