Adidas Announces Integration Plans
- Adidas Advances With Reebok Plans. Carofano, Jennifer; Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;10/17/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 41, p6
Reports on the plan of Adidas to integrate their company with Reebok before the final approval of its acquisition of Reebok which is expected to close during the first half of 2006. Value of the acquisition; Strength of both companies according to Adidas CEO Herbert Hainer; Expected increase in...
- Changing of the Guard at Reebok. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;2/6/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Reebok International Ltd. by Adidas-Salomon AG on January 31, 2006. Reebok Chairman and CEO Paul Fireman claimed that he would step down immediately as Reebok's chairman, president and CEO. However, he will serve as an advisor to Adidas-Salomon Chairman...
- Adidas, Reebok Tap Two For Executive Promotions. Kletter, Melanie; Murphy, Robert // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 6, p23
The article reports on the promotions of Erich Stamminger and Paul Harrington at Adidas Solomon AG and Reebok International respectively in January 2006. It presents a statement issued by Herbert Hainer, chairman and CEO of Adidas, regarding the appointment of Stamminger. The occupational...
- Adidas, Reebok See Better Sourcing and Speed. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/9/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 29, p19
Reports on the deal of Reebok International with Adidas-Salomon. Importance of speed to market penetration according to Herbert Hainer, chairman and CEO of Adidas-Salomon; Plan on brand placement for Adidas and Reebok in video games; Impact of the acquisition of Reebok on the companies.
- Adidas Inherits Sluggish Reebok Brand. Sakany, Lois // FN: Footwear News;1/30/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Reebok by Adidas. According to analysts and retailers, Adidas should prioritize the reinvigoration of a sluggish Reebok brand. It provides an overview of the sales performance of Reebok before the acquisition. Adidas chairman and CEO Herbert Hainer said...
- Speaking Out. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;8/15/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 32, p27
Presents several statements issued by CEO of Adidas Herbert Hainer and Paul Fireman, CEO of Reebok, about issues concerning the merger of Adidas and Reebok. Remarks from Hainer on the Rockport; Views of Fireman on the mass market; Opinion of Hainer on the potential of the two companies in China.
- View from the Top. J. E. B. // FN: Footwear News;4/12/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p10
The article presents information on the views offered by Herbert Hainer, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Adidas Group, about acquisition of Reebok by Adidas AG.
- Adidas Aims to Get Back on Track in '15. SUTHERLIN, MARGARET // FN: Footwear News;11/10/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the business plans of sports apparel company Adidas AG for 2015. Topics discussed include Adidas chairman and chief executive officer Herbert Hainer's statement on the implementation of initiatives for the growth and profitability of the company, banking company Barclays...
- Merger Watch: Reebok, adidas Align Leadership. // Apparel Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that as Reebok International Ltd. and Adidas-Salomon AG prepare to finalize a merger agreement, the two companies are making crucial executive appointments to lead them into a new era as one global powerhouse. Reebok International has appointed Paul Harrington president and...