Weekly Indexes Decline as Weak Jobs Growth Prompts Rally
- Market Sees Fifth Biggest March Ever. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;4/1/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33090, p1
The article reports on the successful primary issuance in the municipal market as it recorded its fifth biggest March ever in the U.S. California's $6.5 billion offering leading the month and that a total of 823 issues with a par value of $37.3 billion came to market in March 2009. In addition,...
- A-Power Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p33
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its rating on the St. Lucie Nuclear Project revenue bonds of the Florida Municipal Power Agency.
- Muni Yields Slip Ahead of New Supply. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p26
The article reports that the yield of 10-year benchmark municipal bonds has declined on June 5, 2015. Topics discussed include the factors behind the decline, the ratio between 10-year municipal bonds and Treasury bills and the amount of negotiated deals expected for the week of June 8, 2015....
- Muni Yields Slip Ahead of $7.3B Calendar. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p15
The article reports that yields of municipal bonds in the U.S. fell on June 5, 2015. Topics discussed include yields on 10-year and 30-year municipal general obligations, the factors behind the decline, the ratio of 10-year municipal bonds to Treasury bills, and the amount of negotiated deals...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding prices of government securities as of February 21, 2002. Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds.
- Tran Deals Rated. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Reports that Standard and Poor's rated both Los Angeles, California, and Oakland, California, SP1-plus for forthcoming tax and revenue anticipation note issues.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p31
Presents news briefs related to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 22, 2004. Signature campaign launched by a group opposed to the Indianapolis School District's plan to issue $200 million of bonds; Standard & Poor's upgrade of its bond rating for Wayne County, Michigan; Moody's...
- Memphis Competitively Selling $125 Million of General Improvement Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p6
Reports that Memphis, Tennessee will sell general improvement bonds. Bond rating; Budget problems of the city; Bond maturities.
- Munis Unchanged as N.Y.C., Minnesota Deals Price. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p2
The article reports on the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of July 23, 2007. The municipal market was largely unchanged with two sizeable new issues from New York City and Minnesota accounting for more than $1.5 billion of volume. Among 5% coupon paper in the larger series of...