L.A. County's Tip-Top Trans
- Steel City's BBB Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p37
This article reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's general obligation municipal bonds received a BBB credit rating from Fitch Ratings. The rating and an outlook of "stable" also apply to outstanding general obligation debt of $766 million. Fitch cited the city's improved finances due to...
- JEDA Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p31
Reports on the affirmation of Fitch Ratings Inc. to the BBB rating it issued to the debt sold by the South Carolina Jobs Economic Development Authority. Type of bonds affected by the affirmation; Reason for affirming the company's credit quality.
- Washington County, Md., Upgraded, Affirmed Ahead of $25 Million Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32332, p28
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s upgrade and Fitch Ratings Inc.'s affirmation of underlying credit ratings for Washington County, Maryland in advance of the country's competitive sale of $25.5 million in general obligation bonds. The rating on the county's $129.4 million of...
- Fitch Drops Rating on California's Trinity County to Speculative Level. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32110, p32
Reports that Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating of Trinity County, California's outstanding certificates of participation. Claim that Fitch cited the county's debilitated financial position, substantial operating losses at its hospital and its assessment of county management actions as...
- County Bonds Draw Fitch's AA- Rating. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;1/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p10
The article states that Fitch Ratings Inc. assigned an AA-rating to $115 million in certificates of participation, short-term bonds, scheduled to be issued by the San Diego, California on January 19, 2005 for reconstructing Edgemoor Hospital in Santee, and affirmed the same rating on the...
- Fitch Upgrades Providence GO Credit To A From A-Minus, Citing Growth. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded its general obligation bond rating on Providence County, Rhode Island. Basis of Fitch Ratings for the upgrade; Assessment of Fitch analyst Jessalynn Moro on the county's rating; Economic growth in the county.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital, Fla., Downgraded to C by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating on approximately 37.4 million dollars series 2002 bonds issued by the Citrus County Hospital Board (Citrus Memorial Health Foundation) on behalf of Citrus Memorial Hospital, Florida, (CMH) to C from B-minus.
- Fitch rates Syracuse bonds 'BBB'; outlook is negative. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p19
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned a BBB rating to the $25.6 million general obligation public-improvement bond offering of the city of Syracuse, New York. The rating reflects the city's high debt burden, relatively stagnant taxable base, weak liquidity position and...
- County scores hat trick with AAA bond rating. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/26/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p8
The article announces that the Westchester County, New York has achieved a triple-A grade in the bond ratings market with a new report from Fitch Ratings Ltd. According to Fitch, the upgrade reflects the county's ability to deal with those mandates as well as a new cooperative agreement with the...