Lodi Utility Down 2 Notches
- Construction Suppliers Dodge Crunch -- For Now. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;11/12/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p21
The article reports on the Fitch Rating, a leading global rating agency in the U.S. Robert Rulla, a director of Fitch Rating said that the industry had been doubtful whether and how housing downturn will affect the commercial construction. However, it is stated that Fitch publication on...
- Cleveland Upgraded by Fitch Ratings. Carvin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p1
Reports on the upgradation of ratings on the general obligation debt for the city of Cleveland in Ohio by Fitch Ratings Inc. as of November 5, 2002. Successes achieved by the city in the financial sector; Growth of the city's services sector; Constituents of the sale of bonds scheduled for...
- ILLINOIS: Fitch Affirms Midway Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed A-plus and A ratings to Midway Airport's $1.3 billion of its senior and subordinate debt in Illinois. According to analyst, the credit reflects the airport's established niche in the Chicago market for providing low-cost, point-to-point...
- Italy's rating may fall, Fitch warns. // Fund Strategy;11/21/2011, p7
The article reports on credit ratings agency Fitch Ratings' warning that Italy's sovereign debt rating may be downgraded to a low investment grade category.
- Fitch: Puerto Rico Appropriation Debt Default Highlights Liquidity Strain. // Bondbuyer.com;8/3/2015, p1
In Fitch Ratings' opinion, Puerto Rico's reported decision to miss an August 1 debt service payment on appropriation-backed debt (not rated by Fitch) due Monday, Aug. 3, is consistent with both the commonwealth's stated intent to restructure its debt and its current liquidity pressures.
- ELECTRICITY MARKETS FOCUS ON DEBT, RISK. Esquivar, Joan; Tomsevics, Ausma // Electric Perspectives;May/Jun2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p114
Focuses on the efforts of the U.S. electric utility industry to reduce debt and increase liquidity. Factor that changed business risks and prompted increased acquisition activity; Move of companies towards issuing common stock; Growth of the credit rating ratios of downgrades versus upgrades...
- Fitch Puts Merrill On Rating Watch Negative. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/14/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 28, p12
The article reports on the credit rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to Merrill Lynch & Co. in the U.S. The rating agency placed the company and its subsidiaries on rating watch negative after a review of the investment banking industry. A negative rating watch assigned by the agency...
- TENNESSEE: $663M of Health Debt Raised. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32528, p31
The article reports on the decision of credit ratings provider Fitch Ratings Inc. to upgrade more than $663 million of debt sold for Mountain States Health Alliance from BBB to BBB-plus in Tennessee. The move of the rating agency was prompted by Mountain States' stable financial profile and...
- St. Francis Rises. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p35
Reports on the improvement of Saint Francis Healthcare System's outstanding debt to a-plus from A due to strong revenue and volume growth by Fitch Ratings Inc. in Missouri. Expansion of the referral base and service; Improvement of revenue from ambulatory surgery, imaging services and oncology.